Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nominations: Fiesta of The Month - August 2019

Erick_V

@Eddie0513 When I was shopping for a FiST there was my car, 2016 Kona Blue and a 2017 Orange Spice. There was a lot of rebates on my car hence the purchase but seeing your car makes me with I got the Orange, your car looks great!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I Nominate Myself..... I took this picture with my Phone....Notice the eagle statue above the car in the back....Any who thought it was a great phone pic....probably wont get FOTM...But I got something up my sleeve for next month.

Plus I almost got that dam sasquatch!

Spork1569

I Nominate Myself..... I took this picture with my Phone....Notice the eagle statue above the car in the back....Any who thought it was a great phone pic....probably wont get FOTM...But I got something up my sleeve for next month.

Plus I almost got that dam sasquatch!

Damn seems like it'd be fun to play lawn chess as you're stared down by sasquatch.

Man if someone had:
Engine: Mountune short block, new Ford cylinder head, Supertech MLS head gasket, Mountune V2 cams and springs, MRX turbo(hot side Cerakoted), Mountune billet 17lb wg actuator, ATP SS oil/water lines, Vudu 42mm ported exhaust manifold (Cerakoted), Mountune dp (Cerakoted), Stratified 4 port aux fuel, new coil packs and injectors, NGK iridium plugs, Mountune radiator, Samco coolant hoses, new water and oil pump, alternator, RSport baffled oil sump, new timing belt
Tuning: 91/93/E50 by Mitch Levy @CPE

Intake: Mountune full intake, RamAir crossover pipe, 2.75 to 3ā€ coupler into MRX, Samco silicone hoses, CPE fmic, Mountune TurboSmart Kompact BOV
Chassis/suspension: Bilstein B8ā€™s with Mountune springs, Powerflex transmission and upper engine mount inserts, front/rear spring pads, rear beam to chassis bushings, front sway bar bushings, new lower ball joints, Hotchkis front end links and rear sway bar, CPE rmm, Mountune SS brake lines and street pads
Mountune strut tower and lower chassis braces

Oil/fluids: Joe Gibbs Driven DI 0w20/5w30 mix, RBF600, BG transmission fluid,
Exhaust: Thermal R&D (Cerakoted), Mountune exhaust hangers
Exterior/Aero: Mountune front splitter, Zunsport lower grill, Phillips Xtreme Vision low/high beam and fogs, Hella Supertone horn
Wheels: Rota Titan Gold 17x7.5 63.4hb w/Michelin AS/3+, Rota Grid Hyper black 17x8 63.4hb w/Dunlop Direzza ZIII, Gorilla splined gloss black lugs
Interior: Boomba plain black Delrin weighted shift knob, Redline Goods black Alcantara shift boot and arm rest cover with yellow double stitching, Valentine V1
I would nominate that guy šŸ‘Š 1565869281051.jpeg

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Man if someone had:
Engine: Mountune short block, new Ford cylinder head, Supertech MLS head gasket, Mountune V2 cams and springs, MRX turbo(hot side Cerakoted), Mountune billet 17lb wg actuator, ATP SS oil/water lines, Vudu 42mm ported exhaust manifold (Cerakoted), Mountune dp (Cerakoted), Stratified 4 port aux fuel, new coil packs and injectors, NGK iridium plugs, Mountune radiator, Samco coolant hoses, new water and oil pump, alternator, RSport baffled oil sump, new timing belt
Tuning: 91/93/E50 by Mitch Levy @CPE

Intake: Mountune full intake, RamAir crossover pipe, 2.75 to 3ā€ coupler into MRX, Samco silicone hoses, CPE fmic, Mountune TurboSmart Kompact BOV
Chassis/suspension: Powerflex transmission and upper engine mount inserts, front/rear spring pads, rear beam to chassis bushings, front sway bar bushings, new lower ball joints, Hotchkis front end links and rear sway bar, CPE rmm, Bilstein B8 shocks and struts, Mountune springs, Mountune SS brake lines and street pads
Mountune strut tower and lower chassis braces

Oil/fluids: Joe Gibbs Driven DI 0w20/5w30 mix, RBF600, BG transmission fluid,
Exhaust: Thermal R&D (Cerakoted), Mountune exhaust hangers
Exterior/Aero: Mountune front splitter, Zunsport lower grill, Phillips Xtreme Vision low/high beam and fogs, Hella Supertone horn
Wheels: Rota Titan Gold 17x7.5 63.4hb w/Michelin AS/3+, Rota Grid Hyper black 17x8 63.4hb w/Dunlop Direzza ZIII, Gorilla splined gloss black lugs
Interior: Boomba plain black Delrin weighted shift knob, Redline Goods black Alcantara shift boot and arm rest cover with yellow double stitching, Valentine V1
I would nominate that guy šŸ‘Š
Where are the pictures?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #32
Voting starts tomorrow, get your photos in if youā€™re nominated and want to be added to the poll.

I took this shot today while storming the backroads... Dirty Dirty Girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I officially nominate MRX330 for the all around competition!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Just remember that Moderators brake any ties.