Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not-so-new Molten Orange Owner!

twolf

Hey everyone. I picked up my FiST in February, brand new, 2015 M/Y. I live in Atlanta, which luckily for me has a huge (mostly Focus--sad face) ST community! In my spare time I'm a college kid (studying CS) with a passion for photography, electronics, cars that handle like they're on rails......

Oh, yeah, should have mentioned I sold my 1990 Miata (VIN #508, meaning the 508th Miata ever sold in the US! Actually less than that, many numbers up to 100 were pre-production cars) for the down payment on the Fiesta ;)

I guess I'll stop talking now and put up some pics.

The pics are in reverse order, hah. Newest pictures closer to the top of the post.

Took it out on the Dragon. I enjoyed this soooo much! Nothing like it.

One of the great things about Molten Orange--it changes color depending on the light!

This alley was marked "no vehicles" but I couldn't resist the shot... it was 3-4am, nobody has to know!

I found a friend!

Coming from a Miata, I'm all about rainbows.

Rally car?

I like to think I've come a long way with my photography in the past 8 or so months... I really sucked at this point...

This was the start of me looking at Fiestas... I was working every day of the week, the Miata was constantly breaking down due to small things--sensors, coolant hose popping off, overheating due to cruddy radiator... All stuff I fixed myself, but waking up a couple of hours before work started to go out into the parking garage (at school, in the rain, in the dead of winter) to work on my car was getting old... Here it is pictured next to my Jeep, which I picked up from home so I'd have a second car to drive to work while I fixed the Miata... unfortunately my family was using it so I kinda needed to give it back...

Here I went to a dealership to check out a Fiesta IRL. I didn't know it yet but even though I wasn't buying through this dealer I'd end up buying this EXACT FiST.

Aaaand that's that! If I'm dead honest, I still see this Miata popping up on Instagram (and the guy I sold it to sold it again--by sheer dumb luck he sold it to somebody who goes to my college so I see it often and he's beaten the shit out of it...) and I miss it every single day.

That's it for now, I'll make a build thread in a bit. Cheers!

stuart81

Fantastic pictures! I have just bought mine in spirit blue, was considering the MO, its very impressive!