Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Molten Orange owner from Florida

Hello All,

I have had my MO ST for around 6 months now, but glad I finally discovered this site. Lots of good info and seems like good people! [biggrin]

-Brian

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
I have to see if I put any out on photobucket but I will get to that [biggrin]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hello and welcome aboard Brian [welcome]

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
More Florida guys to help me make fun of the guys buried in Snow !! Ow ow !!

Tamp-lando/ Lakeland

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Thanks fellas! I have been saving the mod money for my GT but I may break and start on the ST. I tinted it right away (mandatory in FLA). I would like to do some type of tune eventually. This site won't help, lol.

-Brian

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
Honestly, I wanted an ST with recaro seats but it was very hard to find. My dealer where I have bought many fords only had one, and it was a MO. I wanted to stick with them so I took it home. I am really happy with it, but honestly blue or white would have been fine too. Love the recaros and very happy with my choice!

OP
S
Thread Starter #16
Lots of Florida guys on here. I don't see too many ST's driving around. Definitely more FoST's!

It's the same with the Ford dealers around me. They all seemed to have one FiST on the lot, and one in transit. The one I ended up buying was the one on their showroom floor. They didn't want to take it out of the showroom (only for serious buyers) for a test drive. My wife and I said 'ok' and discussed (amongst ourselves but just loud enough for them to hear us) going to Upland Ford because they had one on the lot we could test drive. That seemed to work. We were driving their showroom FiST about 10 minutes later.

Hello All,

I have had my MO ST for around 6 months now, but glad I finally discovered this site. Lots of good info and seems like good people! [biggrin]

-Brian
Welcome to the forum! I'm the current Customer Service Rep here, and I'll be glad to check into any questions you may have. :D

Meagan