Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

gtx3076

Ok guys added methanol injection and headed back to efi logics for another run with the x47r. Calvin said the turbo is completely out of air. Plenty of fuel to go. Base line with last years tune to start was 244hp and 267tq 22.5 psi guess the outside temperature changed it from last year a bit.. methanol added and we got 261hp 295tq 25.2 psi .... so disappointed in this turbo. I'm happy how it feels but I was under the impression we can max our fuel system and though she had more in her. I will put it on a dynojet just to see if then numbers change. but it still won't change the capability of this turbo.
Who is your tuner? I think I heard some some tuners are leaning the car out a little more than what is considered conventionally safe. What are your AFR's at WOT?

Who is your tuner? I think I heard some some tuners are leaning the car out a little more than what is considered conventionally safe. What are your AFR's at WOT?

His name is Calvin Dotson. I havent checked to see what the afrs are. Next time I take the car out ill see what he has tuned it to. He just said the turbo has no more air flow. The hp just isn't there and I can't even get it to 26 psi and have it make more power and still have plenty of fuel left. Just mind boggling