Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oil change: Mileage or Months?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have done mine every 5000km since brand new.. The car is never sitting long enough to go by time as it's our only car.

We ignored the BS lockdowns here in messed up Victoria Australia.. we were out trying to see what they were up to while they expected us to stay inside.. spraying us like bugs and rushing to put the deadly 5g towers up (microwave weapons)..

I have to do gearbox oil change every 12 months as it gets very notchy shifting gears and nearly drivable.. need a better gear oil. I been using Penrite Pro Gear, forgotten the viscosity..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
The New world order took over down there brother! I'm sad seeing you Aussies going through that trampling of rights....i watch your news down there....and have friends there who have all told me to not budge on Our Gun rights here in America! They all said that was their big mistake was giving up the right to freely a means to protect themselves. Good luck brother and God speed! If you wanna move out....I'll give you place to stay and play to work and park the FiST. There is NO emissions testing here in thevland of 10,000 lakes!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk