Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Okay, this is weird.

I need a set of wheels for rally tires on my 16 FiST. I normally use Team Dynamics Pro Rally but they've disappeared from the US. The set I have is 15x6 and they fit the car fine. Until TD comes back I think my best bet is a set of factory alloy wheels. But I need 15x6. I found some 16 spoke alloys from a 00 to 09 Focus. (See link) Any thoughts as to why they might not fit etc?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wheel-15x6-16-Spoke-8-Doubles-Alloy-Fits-00-09-FOCUS-418481/303222092738?fits=Model:Focus&hash=item469971f3c2:g:y0wAAOSw0Z9dKKiX

Those are 4x108 so I don't see a problem with them fitting. Unless they are hub centric and have a smaller bore than the hubs on the fist. That's the only thing I could see that would not make them fit

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
All ford focus wheels in 4x108 ( as long as they aren't 14" wheels) will fit perfect. We have the same hub bore as well so no need for rings.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you want a gravel rally spec/strength alternative to the Pro Rallys, Speedline makes their Corse 2118s in our app/size (they even offer them in that gold color, which is what I would get if I ever decide to replace my Method MR501VTs with them [wink]), but YES, they are $$$$, even a little bit more than the already 'pricey' Pro Rallies.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I need a set of wheels for rally tires on my 16 FiST. I normally use Team Dynamics Pro Rally but they've disappeared from the US.
You can buy Team Dynamics wheels directly from the company in England. Here's my thread giving you the information on that-
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/factory-direct-source-td-pro-race-1-2s.20121/#post-345626

It's less convenient and takes longer than dealing directly with a US distributor, but the price was pretty decent, so I just wanted to let you know that that is an option.

Last edited:
OP
R
Thread Starter #7
Okay thanks guys. I found OE wheel specs for both cars and the only difference is 5mm offset. I don't think that's a problem. The wheels are dirt cheap, (pun intended) so I ordered one for a fit test. If it works out and the wheel seems strong enough, I'll probably go that way. If not I'll follow up on your suggestions for true rally wheels.

No reason not to order wheels from England. I air-freighted my tires from Lithuania. :) Shipping was high, tires were cheap -- worked out.

BTW Capri -- you said you ordered a wheel to check out. Do you remember what the freight was? The obnoxious time delay doesn't surprise me. I used to use TD Pro Race on an Evo, purchased at their distributor in Ontario CA. . They made them to my specs, but delivery took several months.

Last edited:

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
BTW Capri -- you said you ordered a wheel to check out. Do you remember what the freight was? The obnoxious time delay doesn't surprise me. I used to use TD Pro Race on an Evo, purchased at their distributor in Ontario CA. . They made them to my specs, but delivery took several months.
Freight was about 80 pounds sterling for shipping the wheel from England to North Carolina, which is obviously kind of expensive. It was incredibly fast though, it only took about three days to get here if you can believe it. Of course it was about 3 or 4 months from when I ordered the wheel until they shipped it, but I had it made to my specs.
The wheel itself was a pretty good deal, a bit cheaper than when I had bought before from an American distributor.

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
Hmm, that's about 100 bucks. Much more than I paid to air-ship each tire from Europe. Wonder why? Tires are bigger and heavier.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Or you could re-drill your hubs and get many different wheels.

OP
R
Thread Starter #11
Good point. There are still a few sets of 15x6 Pro Rallys left in the country. Just not FiST fitment. I'll have to look at the hub design on mine to see if re-drilling is an option.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Good point. There are still a few sets of 15x6 Pro Rallys left in the country. Just not FiST fitment. I'll have to look at the hub design on mine to see if re-drilling is an option.
As you know the FiST is 4X108 but you can easily re-drill to 4X100.
Check out the For Sale threads soon.

OP
R
Thread Starter #13
You've got that backwards. I have a set of Pro Rally 4x108 but was unable to find a second set. Actually all TD sizes are gone or disappearing as there is no longer a US distributor. But I probably could find a left-over or used set of 15x6 TDs in another 4-bolt pattern and add the 4x108.

Not going to proceed until I see how the Focus alloys work out. They may do the job just as well at a small fraction of the price.