Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Old member getting back in the game.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I remember some of the names here mostly the mods but looks like I'll be getting back in the fiesta game. Selling my 15 5.0 and need to clear some income for a house. Anyway, looks like there have been some big changes in the turbo game since I have left. So the 16 Im purchasing will be pretty well built from the get go. Looking at the X37 with Cobb FMIC, ATP DP, Cobb catback and of course the accessport. Any other ideas? Been out the game, just need to get back into the flow! [rockon]

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Check out Depo and mtc fmic. There Cobb clones for a lot less $$.

rx7 welcome back,don't forget to put in a catch can especially with the direct injection engine.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome back [MENTION=1058]re-rx7[/MENTION] [lovest]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thanks guys. How y'all been? Need to check out yalls builds.
I think you'll really enjoy seeing/reading the power output on some of the cars these days. You'll be even more happy with the FiST this time around lol.

pwnall1337

Vendor
Welcome back, as of today I'm back as well. Just placed an order for a 2016 Molten orange w/black wheels.

I'm planning full bolt ons, cat less, and puma speed x37 turbo for a modest 270 whp 93 and 300 whp e30.

Cobb Stage 2 Package
ATP DP
MBRP T304 Catback (3" for larger turbo)
Puma Speed x37 turbo
Stratified aux fuel (for later)

OP
re-rx7

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
So here it is! Mods are ordered already. Best place to get x37? Everything but recaros. Couldn't do them this time. I've put on some lbs lol.

Waterfan

Best place to get x37?
I don't know about best, but lots of folks are going through Tune+ (Adam) for the X37s he sources from Pumaspeed. (and for his tuning and customer service reputation)

Also, welcome back :) (Dark blue (Kona Blue?) is purty)