Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordered Ford Fiesta MK8 ST Ultimate

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hi,

I'm Davy, on March 10, 2021 I ordered a Ford Fiesta ST Ultimate 3-door in Frozen White from Devos & Dewanckel after a test drive in the morning.

It's my First ST and already have a Mondeo MK5 2.0TDCi Titanium

Basic equipment
- Recaro Performance (partial Sensico) - Dinamica​
- Driver Assistance Pack 3​
- Keyless Entry & Start system for (unlocking) and starting with Ford Power start button​
- Automatic high beams​
- 18 "Magnetite Machined Alloy Wheels - 5 Y Spokes - 205 / 40R18 Tires (55W)​
- Red calipers​
- Quickclear' electric windscreen defrosting; heated front seats and heated steering wheel​
- Sporty steering wheel ST (Flat Bottom) with red stitching, handbrake lever and gear lever in Sensico with gray stitching​
- Upgrade Navigation and B&O​
- Wireless charging surface for smartphones​
Included options
- ST performance pack [Mechanical limited slip differential; Launch Control and Performance Shift Indicator]​
- LED headlights (incl. LED rear lights)​
- Driver Assistance Pack 2 [BLIS (Blind Spot Information System), incl. Cross Traffic Alert (oncoming traffic warning); Door guards; Premium instrument panel; Traffic Sign Recognition (recognizes and displays traffic signs) with Intelligent Speed Assist; Automatic high beams; Driver Alert; Pre-Collision Assist: distance warning and indication and active emergency braking assistance; Reversing camera]​
- Electrically opening panoramic roof​
Lucky sod LOL

OP
D
Thread Starter #23
It's a nice little car indeed, first need to do the brake-in period ;), so no more than 4000rpm till I reach 1500km (932 miles)

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit!!!

I still can’t get over the argument Ford did to get rid of their Focus and Fiesta ST :

*company chooses not to make cars for the us*

“cAr SaLeS aRe LoWeR iN tHe UsA, hErE bUy ThIs BoRiNg SuV, dId YoU sEe iT hAs ThE sAmE, FaNcY, sPoRt BrAnDiNg LiKe YoUr CaR?”

all you’re guaranteeing is the Market you DID have for people who want cars that can actually corner and autocross with are going to go for different brands in the future...

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
^^^Sadly, they truly do NOT care one effing shit, since it is ALWAYS about the bottom line, and maximal profits, and only appealing to the overwhelming majority of the lemming masses. [mad] [:(] [thumbdown]
This is an age old problem with Detroit in general. They always think they know exactly what the public wants. AKA were all lemmings. :LOL: and they have always let the bean counters rule the day.
Its not amazing that brands like Toyota, Nissan , Honda, Suburu can manage to cover a broader spectrum of the general public , its sad . Its probably the worst with Ford ( and it was the thing Mullaly set out to change of course that was all undone after he left) followed closely by GM and then Chrysler.

^^^Sadly, they truly do NOT care one effing shit, since it is ALWAYS about the bottom line, and maximal profits, and only appealing to the overwhelming majority of the lemming masses. [mad] [:(] [thumbdown]
Yeah man, just a little interesting our Australian brothers get to keep the fun while we have to opt for VW, Honda, Subaru, and Toyota (whenever they get their stuff together with this supposed GR Hatch).

not mad about the options that remain, just a little sad blue oval isn’t included, especially seeing what our European brothers get