Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Overheating after new motor mount install.

I changed out all of my motor mounts and getting to the drivers side mount i of course had to unplug the ecu to get the battery box out. I plugged everything back in and now it immediately overheats on startup. What do I need to do?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Make sure the two ECU connectors are fully seated and locked in place* Those should be the only two connectors you needed to unplug to do that driver side Trans. mount.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
Make sure the two ECU connectors are fully seated and locked in place* Those should be the only two connectors you needed to unplug to do that driver side Trans. mount.
Yea, thats the only thing I unplugged. Though I did accidentally not plug the bottom connection in all way which resulted in it not starting. I'm wondering if I should just go back in and unplug and re-plug it back in again.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yea, thats the only thing I unplugged. Though I did accidentally not plug the bottom connection in all way which resulted in it not starting. I'm wondering if I should just go back in and unplug and re-plug it back in again.
Check the Pins* see if they are all straight.