Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD OZ Ultraleggera 15x7 w/Yokos

Trader history for Grendlehop18 (3)

Local meet or Pick-up Sale for those in the greater Phoenix area!
Shipping works if buyer covers/provides the method.

OZ Ultraleggera 15x7, flat black, +42mm offset. No TPMS in these.
"Ultraleggera" = ultra-lightweight in Italian;) These weigh ~12 pounds each, or ~10.5 pounds less then the cast in lead oem:p Research about reducing rotating/unsprung mass. You'll notice more compliant suspension over uneven/rough surfaces, quicker acceleration and shorter braking distances. The ride quality on shitty roads is vastly improved over rubberband profile tires.

Wrapped with Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/50-15 Ultra High Performance summer rubber with ~1000 miles of use. These tires weigh a1 pound less than the oem RE050. Paired with the OZs, you've dropped 11.5 pounds per corner:devilish: Hub rings are included. Basically this rim/tire combo is as new as you can get without actually being "Brand new". FREAKIN GORGEOUS!! Note pic#4. You can see the paper's reflection on the inner barrel!

Paid $1300 for everything back in August and used for 1-2 months, so don't expect a giveaway.

Asking $900obo on the local Craigslist, so asking the same on here.

Paypal accepted to lock in the deal for forum members only!

IMG_20191012_121115676 - Copy.jpg IMG_20191012_121129393.jpg IMG_20191012_121138341.jpg IMG_20191012_121254966.jpg IMG_20191012_121218812.jpg IMG_20191012_121319335.jpg 20190818_075931 (2).jpg 20190818_080825.jpg

Last edited:
Me: Sees a post of my PERFECT wheel and tire size.
Me: Sees where OP is located.
Me: Cries.

(also, you have a typo on your tire size. It should be 205/50-15)

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #7
No trips pending, sorry:poop: Considering how little I drive, putting just over 6K miles on my ST in a year and a half, Cali is like another world away.

Wow too bad you weren’t on the east coast. Can I ask where you bought these new? These are exactly what I’m looking for. Good luck with sale.

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #10
Wow too bad you weren’t on the east coast. Can I ask where you bought these new? These are exactly what I’m looking for. Good luck with sale.
Thx[biggrin] Got'em off Tire Rack for a tad under $1300...a month or so before stripping my FiST and getting into an Ecoboost Stang[ridinghorse]

No trips pending, sorry:poop: Considering how little I drive, putting just over 6K miles on my ST in a year and a half, Cali is like another world away.
I'm with you, my 2016 has 8500 miles, I want your wheels and would drive to you its just too many miles to add to the car, oh and I live in Pomona California which is a world away from your stomping grounds.

Last edited:
OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #12
BUMP & $50 price drop! Now $850......buyer covers shipping. Pick-up buyer gets a slick deal!!

Last edited:
OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #16
BUMP![raceflag]

Local meet or Pick-up Sale for those in the greater Phoenix area!
Shipping works if buyer covers/provides the method.

OZ Ultraleggera 15x7, flat black, +42mm offset. No TPMS in these.
"Ultraleggera" = ultra-lightweight in Italian;) These weigh ~12 pounds each, or ~10.5 pounds less then the cast in lead oem:p Research about reducing rotating/unsprung mass. You'll notice more compliant suspension over uneven/rough surfaces, quicker acceleration and shorter braking distances. The ride quality on shitty roads is vastly improved over rubberband profile tires.

Wrapped with Yokohama Advan Fleva 205/50-15 Ultra High Performance summer rubber with ~1000 miles of use. These tires weigh a1 pound less than the oem RE050. Paired with the OZs, you've dropped 11.5 pounds per corner:devilish: Hub rings are included. Basically this rim/tire combo is as new as you can get without actually being "Brand new". FREAKIN GORGEOUS!! Note pic#4. You can see the paper's reflection on the inner barrel!

Paid $1300 for everything back in August and used for 1-2 months, so don't expect a giveaway.

Asking $900obo on the local Craigslist, so asking the same on here.

Paypal accepted to lock in the deal for forum members only!

Last edited:
ugh, I can’t believe no one picked these up yet!!!! If you were in SoCal, these would have only lasted an hour. After reading in the meaty tire thread, I am now convinced that I would go with 15” as well. I want to order these from tire rack, but I have to save a few months before doing so.

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #18
Tell me about it!:rolleyes: For reals, these are perfect. Not a nick, scratch or even brake dust after I detailed them!:LOL:

ugh, I can’t believe no one picked these up yet!!!! If you were in SoCal, these would have only lasted an hour. After reading in the meaty tire thread, I am now convinced that I would go with 15” as well. I want to order these from tire rack, but I have to save a few months before doing so.
meaty tire thread? didn't know about this. hmm. I'm rolling on 205/50/16 and love it. Gonna go look for it rn.

Yes, I habe been looking at these wheels, but 16”. Then I read about everyone who went 15”. 15” is the way to go. I would buy what he has here... almost $500 off!!!! I might have to make that drive to Phoenix.