Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0035: Turbocharger or Supercharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit High

I've had a Turbosmart VeePort installed for about 2 weeks now with the CEL defender. Started the car up and backed out of the driveway, CEL illuminated 100 ft down the road. Possible failure of the CEL defender? Or something I should look further into, I will pull the wheel and check everything out tomorrow morning just looking for some insight and other things to check out. Thanks guys!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's very unlikely, but not impossible, that your defender failed.

I'd retrace the install, make sure that it's all good. How old is your battery?

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #3
Car was purchased in June of 2019, battery is original. I will go over the install tomorrow and check everything over.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you have a Tune from a vendor? If yes...Email them and tell them to deactivate that code/ Component so the light wont come on!

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #5
Do you have a Tune from a vendor? If yes...Email them and tell them to deactivate that code/ Component so the light wont come on!
Plugs were just changed, oil changed, whoosh V1 installed, crossover etc. Tune is getting ordered tonight so have been prepping! I am aware that tuner has the ability to disable the CEL as well. I'm just unsure if this is something I should dig deep into before tuning or just a common code as a result of the symposer BOV, even with the CEL defender installed. Appreciate the reply guys!

Spork1569

I've had a Turbosmart VeePort installed for about 2 weeks now with the CEL defender. Started the car up and backed out of the driveway, CEL illuminated 100 ft down the road. Possible failure of the CEL defender? Or something I should look further into, I will pull the wheel and check everything out tomorrow morning just looking for some insight and other things to check out. Thanks guys!
I have the same code with my turbosmart plumb back that fits exactly like the stock BPV does. I emailed my tuner and he said it was probably nothing to worry about as long as the valve operates as usual(which it does )

OP
Informacion
Thread Starter #8
I have the same code with my turbosmart plumb back that fits exactly like the stock BPV does. I emailed my tuner and he said it was probably nothing to worry about as long as the valve operates as usual(which it does )
Did you do the CEL defender with that as well?

Spork1569

Did you do the CEL defender with that as well?
No it plugs right it but for some reason turbosmart didn't put the indicator telling you which way to insert the solenoid, so double checking that it's the correct way may get rid of it. I tried both directions and neither worked sadly.