Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0193 fuel rail pressure high circuit

Anyone had any experience with this? Basically worked my way up the fuel system. New tank pump, new fuel pump fuse, new battery, new high pressure sensor. Car doesn't want to start unless, sometimes, the high pressure sensor is unplugged and then plugged again once it starts running. Mostly, the car won't start and I get the code p0193.

There is fuel getting to the fuel rail. We replaced the high pressure sensor, cleared the codes, and the car started up, once. But now it's throwing a tantrum again. The only thing left to replace is the low pressure sensor and the high pressure fuel pump.

My car has been sitting for two weeks between work and the mobile mechanics schedule and I would really appreciate some help! He's running out of ideas too at this point.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
FLPS* Did a thread a on this FYI ..it might help since you replaced everything else under the sun

(4) FLP/ Fuel Low Pressure sensor DIY | Fiesta ST Forum
Unfortunately I did that today too and it solved my problem right after but then refused to start again and it's not throwing anymore codes after that. The only way to get it to stay consistently is to unplug the high pressure sensor.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did you clear the codes out after install with a scantool?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk