Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P0507 Leak after OCC?

I've seen a member with what looks to be breather filter on the oil cap? Does that help, and where can that be purchased?

I'd rather replace the hoses first, and also maybe use new quick connections instead of the cut up ones.

Is there a place to order those online? Still looking for recommendations on hoses that aren't the ones from earlier in the post lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link. I may look into adding this.

I am thinking of just getting better, and maybe just a bit longer hose, and possibly getting some brand new connectors instead of using the chopped ones. Thoughts on that process?

So Adam told me he believes my Idle air control valve is bad, hence the code. Anyone have experience with cleaning/fixing/replacing this? Hoping this will resolve my P0507 code. Any advice/experience is greatly appreciated.

No experience with the IAC? I googled it and couldn't find anything regarding our STs. Either I'm dumb and blind or I'm not checking the right place lol.

Check the link that I gave you in the other thread. I believe it shows you where it most likely is located at.

No experience with the IAC? I googled it and couldn't find anything regarding our STs. Either I'm dumb and blind or I'm not checking the right place lol.

I'll go give it a look see here in a few. I'll have to dig around my notifications to find it. Didn't even think to check that again honestly.