Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Part out: Mountune MRX, x47r + more

Trader history for 13ored (0)

** All items have been SOLD. Thanks everyone. **

I've found myself in a financial bind (a la DHM) and unfortunately, my fun car must go.
I've been collecting parts over the past few months but haven't been able to get around
to installing them, hence why most of the parts are new. As for why I have 2 new turbos for sale,
I purchased the MRX first and then decided to go with the x47r since the install would be
easier.

Here's a link to the album with all pics for all items (in case images not showing up below): https://imgur.com/a/twWSJ

I will only ship to the lower 48.

Some additional notes about some of the items:

The x47r arrived with the brass hose barb snapped in half (see pic).
The lower half of the barb was still firmly threaded in place, and the threads look fine.
This was due to crap packaging by puma and crap shipping by DHL (see pic).
I was told the OEM barb can be used as a replacement when you remove your stock turbo.
Aside from the barb, the turbo looks and feels fine, there's no rattling, loose parts, cracks etc.
Additionally, the inside of the inlet elbow might need to be smoothed out with a file at the weld joints (see pic).

The Mountune lower air box has some surface scratching, which I caused during installation and uninstallation.
It's not visible when installed since it's on the back of the air box. There are no issues with the induction hose
and "octopus/worm" adapater. I never had any P144C codes. Both saw about 10k miles of use.

The Lathewerks shift knob is in excellent condition.
There are no issues with the threads, and no major nicks or scratches.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any additional pics.

Thanks,
Matt aka 13ored

### MRX *SOLD ###

### Mountune upper/lower braces *SOLD* ###

### Mountune lower air box + Mishimoto induction hose *SOLD* ###

### Lathewerks shift knob *SOLD* ###

### x47r + GFB *SOLD* ###

### Mountune downpipe *SOLD* ###

### Damond OCC *SOLD* ###

### Velossa snorkel *SOLD* ###

### Ram Air crossover pipe *SOLD* ###

### Mountune brake lines (Motul 600 not included) *SOLD* ###

### CPE RMM *SOLD * ###

### Cobb AP v3 + Cobb A-Pillar mount + roll of double sided tape (for mount) *SOLD* ###

### 2016+ Mishimoto Intake (includes CARB sticker) + 2014/15 evap line (aka intake "fix") *SOLD* ###

### Bilstein B8's + Mountune springs + Ford OEM components *SOLD* ###

Last edited:

XanRules

I'll take the catch can. I'd take more of this stuff off your hands if I weren't in a bind myself.

Interested in the Mountune brake lines + 3x Motul RBF 600. Also, would you split the Mountune upper + lower braces?

OP
Thread Starter #9
will you sell the gfb diverter valve or mountune bov by them selves?
The snorkel is pending sale. If I do not receive payment for it by the end of Tuesday 11/21, it's yours.

As for the GFB dv and BOV, I'm not willing to do that just yet. If there is no interest in a week for the Turbo "packages" as I have them listed, then I'll consider it.

OP
Thread Starter #11
Interested in the Mountune brake lines + 3x Motul RBF 600. Also, would you split the Mountune upper + lower braces?
PM sent about the brake lines.

For shipping purposes I'm not going to split the braces. Sorry.

If you do get to the point that you are willing to separate out the turbo packages, am interested in the X-47R+. PM me when and if that happens with your price.

PM me on the X47R+ w/o GFB DV since i already have one. Did this turbo kit come with a tune included? Local Pickup price plz as I see your in SJ so no shipping required.[like]

OP
Thread Starter #17
[MENTION=8774]13ored[/MENTION] , Are you willing to take an additional photo or two of the GFB DV and it's box? It may not be a genuine part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRXlS-d4KnE
Added pics for the GFB DV. I bought it through Puma with the x47r and can provide the invoice if need be.

OP
Thread Starter #19
I have good news (for me) and bad news for you guys, the x47r + GFB sold as a package (along with the Mountune downpipe and CPE RMM).

I've also lowered the prices of the remaining new items a bit.

Also, If any of you do end up buying one from Puma direct and having it shipped from the UK like I did (w/ GFB DV + elbow), it was $1840 (including paypal fee + shipping) + ~$40 for duties paid to DHL. All in, ~$1880. It arrived in 2 days.

OP
Thread Starter #20
Added the remaining parts I have and updated prices and what's still available...

Added the following...
### New ###
Bilstein B8 " Mountune Clubsport" package (Purchased individually before the package was offered in the US)
2016+ Mishimoto intake w/ CARB sticker + 2014/15 Ford evap line "fix"

### Used ###
Cobb AP v3 + A-Pillar mount + roll of double sided 3m tape

If a local buyer is interested in the MRX kit, I'll throw in 3 jugs of Ford 50/50 coolant, ~5qt 5w30 Penngrade oil, a Wix XP filter, and a Wix cabin air filter.