Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Peron 2860R kit *amazing deal*

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Are there any dyno sheets out there for this kit? Has anyone verified the fitment of this system in an engine bay? I haven't actually seen any results from it, anywhere.. I am genuinely curious.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Would've jumped on this if it was available 8 months ago....hopefully it finds a good home!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Are there any dyno sheets out there for this kit? Has anyone verified the fitment of this system in an engine bay? I haven't actually seen any results from it, anywhere.. I am genuinely curious.
the kit fits better than anything available, it was removed from a Fiesta ST...kit is used
I've also fitted a Peron 25-550 as did another customer last week.
More of these running around in the states than you may think. Not everyone posts their results on Facebook and Forums.

These kits make 25psi by 3500rpm's which actually has been posted by a Facebook fellow not too long ago.
Max power would be whatever a 2860 Fiesta can make based on supporting mods, fuel, tuning, and dyno used. Easily north of 400whp...

That is a pretty serious/baller looking manifold and downpipe. That's good stuff right there.

I wanna go fast. But not quite that fast.