Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PNW Crew Check In

Anybody down to do a Seattle or PNW meet soon?

Also just got my FiST about a week ago.

My name's Chris nice to meet y'all.

reply if interested. <3

Anybody down to do a Seattle or PNW meet soon?
Hey Chris, welcome to the community! I personally dont get to do much beyond autocross events and such, with 2 kids around and wife always complaining "your always gone". ;-)

We have a FB group, WORST that get together fairly often down here around Portland.

If your into autocross (or want to be), i would see you at a Packwood event!

cidi

Hey Chris, welcome to the community! I personally dont get to do much beyond autocross events and such, with 2 kids around and wife always complaining "your always gone". ;-)

We have a FB group, WORST that get together fairly often down here around Portland.

If your into autocross (or want to be), i would see you at a Packwood event!
I'll look it up! I'm currently in the PNWST/RS group on fb

Name: Riley

Car interests: finding scenic drives and driving quickly, asphalt or otherwise ;)

Car mechanical skills: close to none. Swapping wheels/tires. Google mechanic only

Other interests: my pup, exploring Seattle (just moved) golf skiing, keeping my ride stock

What I do: recently newly employed as a CAD technician at a civil engineering firm, left a precision sheet metal facility on good terms. I can give recommendations if you need custom brackets/welding/machining

Attachments

Name: Riley

Car interests: finding scenic drives and driving quickly, asphalt or otherwise ;)

Car mechanical skills: close to none. Swapping wheels/tires. Google mechanic only

Other interests: my pup, exploring Seattle (just moved) golf skiing, keeping my ride stock

What I do: recently newly employed as a CAD technician at a civil engineering firm, left a precision sheet metal facility on good terms. I can give recommendations if you need custom brackets/welding/machining
Looks like your getting out and exploring the roads less traveled!

Jocker

Name: Trent

Car interests: Meet ups/Drives

Car mechanical skills: Basics + able to research to diagnose issues.

Other interests: Vinyl Wrapping, Photography, my dog, learning things I dont know until I have a basic understanding

What I do: Property management - specifically Apartments

My car: 2016 FIst just ended my 3 year manufacture warranty. No engine/suspension etc mod. All I have done is cosmetic, wrapped a few parts here in there, HID lows and fogs, tinted the windows, KNN air filter, bough a set of all season tires 20190428_211515.jpg etc.
Currently savings $ for my new home as its being built in Spokane and once completed will be moving out of the chaos of people here and to a much easier to drive and enjoy driving Spokane Wa.

4DGC

Update on how my car looks now. I am also hosting a ST RS meet in Vancouver, WA July 25th if anybody wants to come! DM for deets via Instagran @fist_uwu
Wow your car looks great. Is that the Tacoma waterfront? I used to drive by there somewhat regularly but it's been a while now.

Sup dudes! Back from an out of country trip, looking to get involved with the local FiST crew in Portland (I know you're out there, I've seen you lmao). If anyone knows of any local groups / fb pages for our cars in our area, count me in!

Name: Kyle

Car interests: Tinkering, spending too much money on parts for a car that already runs, spirited driving to/from work, and local meetups.

Car mechanical skills: Basically dictionary definition of "hobbyist" when it comes to anything mechanical. I'll give things a try until I either finish the job or make it worse.

Other interests: Computers/electronics and cars (obv). I'm kinda all over the place though.

What I do: Update: IT technician.

My car: 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST :)

Curveball

Charlie

Portland

I have always worked on my cars to some capacity (maintenance, mods, etc) have a '84 Mercedes 300TD and decided to change it up and found this car in washington a month ago. Previous owner installed motor, and suspension parts, custom tune. It's great, though my experience with computers in cars is zero, I will start learning.

Look forward to meeting new people and learning more about this fun ride.

Attachments

Jocker

Look forward to convincing you to autocross once you get to spokane. Also, welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately with covid weight be relocating anywhere until after the new year. Il be around for a bit. But yeah I've been interested in autocrossing even around here. Know if any local? Does monroe, PIR or any events here?

Also thank you! We should make a cool window decal of our group to REP haha used to do that with my old VW group back in the day.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Hey all PNW FiST drivers. Anyone with a kinda stock Fiesta ST that they autocross or wants to try out Autocross?
We need 1 more entry to the SCCA Tour race in Packwood July 9 - 11th to make it contingency eligible (free stuff for winners!)
A) if you haven't been to Packwood its amazing, huge area to drive in, awesome views.
B) if you haven't done a Tour race, its a great experience. It really shows you a much higher level of competition while still being friendly and fun.

There is plenty of onsite camping, and it makes for a great weekend getting to drive/meet new people, and enjoy the best of car culture for a weekend.

Information and entry can be found here
2021 Tire Rack Packwood Champ Tour @ Hampton Mills - Sports Car Club of America (scca.com)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I've contemplated packwood and many of my clubs members go, just cant make it work with my schedule. Also, SMF so not even "kinda stock" anymore.

cwatson16

Hey all,

Christian, '16 all black FiST here in SE Portland.

Definitely an enthusiast, mid level mechanical knowledge, first time FiST owner. Had her for about 6 months, bought from SHIFT in Seattle with just over 30k miles. Had to replace the transmission in the first month due to previous owner abuse but luckily had a full coverage warranty from dealer, cost a little over 100$ out of pocket. Still noticing a few issues here and there but overall love the car.

looking for shop recommendations here in PDX, local owners, meetups etc.