Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Copied another forum member and plasti dipped my rims bronze/gold....I saw his pics and really liked it so I did it too. Hope it holds up!! View attachment 30208
Love me a Copy Cat! Noice! When the light hits them they look a lot better BTW!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Copied another forum member and plasti dipped my rims bronze/gold....I saw his pics and really liked it so I did it too. Hope it holds up!! View attachment 30208
Did the can say bronze, or gold, or do they call it something else?

I am trying to find out what the gold color that Braid uses on their wheels would look like on a magnetic FiST, and cannot find pics of anything even close to their color, which is a slight bit lighter than that, but darker than the gold which Rimstock uses on their 1.2s, and Issac (Hijinx on here) has on his car.

Thank you very much! They have a cool back story. I don’t know what team / driver but they were spares for a rally team in the early 2000s. I talked a nice gentlemen from Abu Dahbi out of these rims last year!

That is a really cool story. I saw them come up on some of the UK wheel sites last winter when I was searching 4x108 stuff. Very cool to see someone running them over here. You get triple word score for that selection.(y)