Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

No, that's in my driveway. However I live in Cheshire so Sleeping Giant is really close by.

maybe some of a locals can meet up in the summer after the restrictions are lifted.
I went to, and now work at Quinnipiac. I'd be down for a meet once lifes back to normal

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I went to, and now work at Quinnipiac. I'd be down for a meet once lifes back to normal
It was still just a college way back in the caveman days I attended that school (1973-1975), but I have some of the best memories of my whole life from that place. [thumb] [:)]

Last edited:
I have looked at this post about a dozen times because I LOVE those wheels on your FiST...."Junkyard wheels" you say? Something about them to me is friggin sweet looking!!
Thanks! I picked them up for extremely cheap. I can’t find them for sale anywhere but I love them. I’m debating on changing the color to bronze or black (to match my Mx5).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Took my nephew driving a GTI for his first canyon run. Luckily I was joined by my friend Big Lou in his Magnetic Gray FiST. We drove up San Gabriel Canyon Rd to GMR only to find it was closed. Should be open in a few days. Lou wants to join the local SoCal FiST crew for a drive next time. Maybe the nephew tags along too, he enjoyed driving the canyon roads.

Fiestig

Took my nephew driving a GTI for his first canyon run. Luckily I was joined by my friend Big Lou in his Magnetic Gray FiST. We drove up San Gabriel Canyon Rd to GMR only to find it was closed. Should be open in a few days. Lou wants to join the local SoCal FiST crew for a drive next time. Maybe the nephew tags along too, he enjoyed driving the canyon roads.

Is that Angeles Forest? My son is at UC Irvine and I was thinking about hitting that area on the way down or back.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just took these 10 minutes ago. I’m leaking my new wheel/tire setup on here. Still need to post on my insta.

Tell me what you guys think about the new setup or if you guys have any questions

*I should be getting my center caps ASAP

Grids?
Is that black chrome, or some other finish?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Are those actual ST200 wheels on Lou's car, or did he just paint the U.S. spec stockers to look like that??