Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, part of the reason why I want 225/45s on mine.

(I know that these are only available in 100/200 tread wear gumballs though, so not for everybody. [:(])

Did the can say bronze, or gold, or do they call it something else?

I am trying to find out what the gold color that Braid uses on their wheels would look like on a magnetic FiST, and cannot find pics of anything even close to their color, which is a slight bit lighter than that, but darker than the gold which Rimstock uses on their 1.2s, and Issac (Hijinx on here) has on his car.
Which can is that one? Dipyourcar?
It's actually called bronze gold from dipyourcar.com...(y)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Took another trip out to Montauk today with my buddy to escape the cabin fever for a couples hours. Had a great time outside the house for the day.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
GREAT pic! [thumb]

But, how much longer until that thing slides into the Atlantic??

There was not too much real estate between it and the cliff's edge the last time I was out there in the late '90s, early '00s.

It has to be worse now, between Sandy, and all of the other major storms since then. [:(]

GREAT pic! [thumb]

But, how much longer until that thing slides into the Atlantic??

There was not too much real estate between it and the cliff's edge the last time I was out there in the late '90s, early '00s.

It has to be worse now, between Sandy, and all of the other major storms since then. [:(]
Good question! Honestly, the whole island will be under sooner or later so who knows? Lol that's probably why LI real estate is so expensive!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

^^^Where did you find the Methods?
I actually found them on craigslist locally, the guy selling them was sitting on them for a while and didn’t have anyone interested so i picked them up in a heartbeat.
Ever since i fell in love with the fiST these were the wheels i always wanted to put on the car and i ultimately got VERY lucky to find them locally and for a great price in perfect condition.
Can you post or send me pics of your methods on your fiST? Ive always wondered how they look in black on a metallic fiST.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Here you go;

1588632902255.png

This is with honking tall, 195/60-15 Altimax Arctic 12s on them, since I wanted to get as much XL load rated side wall as is possible, between them and the rough stage rally roads which I drive them on when volunteering on ARA rallies. [wink]

This pic was taken on the way home from working on The Empire State Performance Rally, on a short detour to this historic site.

I wish that Method would have offered these in a; 15x8, 16x7, or a 16x8, since I LOVE the way they look on our cars, despite them being a royal PIA to clean (but no more so than the 1552 Turbomacs, even with their higher spoke count).

IF you are looking for a center cap which fits, since Method considered these a 'competition rally wheel' and did NOT ever offer/supply a center cap for them, the Compomotive blue anodized alloy caps were the only thing I found which will fit, and stay in the wheel on rough/horrid rally stage roads.
I had mine powder coated satin black to match the wheels.[:)]

There may be others, but these were the only ones I could find.

Last edited: