Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Yeah I came up on these used. I might switch up my setup. Not sure yet.
I need to put mine back on, fell off when when I hit a big pothole.

The plan is to implement them back on with the chassis mount splitter I have. Just need a air dam for the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxiaze

^^^It only needs some sweet wheels/tires now. [wink] [thumb]
^^^It only needs some sweet wheels/tires now. [wink] [thumb]
Most definitely, just waiting on the body kit for proper fitment. Haven’t even started looking yet because I have no idea what will fit right. You know what’s up with tires, what would you recommend? Will probably be an 18x10 wheel

What's the story behind that vanity plate?
When I was a kid there was a superstreet article on a blacked out Miata on SSR MK1 and that car had plates like mine. That Miata was locked into my mind and it's been an inspiration for me for years. I can't find the story but that Miata is the example picture for the MK1 wheels on the SSR website.

joesiris

Took these after washing the car yesterday. Never got to dry it since it's been raining every day for weeks...
yep that's how it is in florida huh, sun shining one minute raining the next. funny thing is after I moved here from florida (south Carolina) ppl asked why would you move here from there, but honestly the weather here is about the same, gets a little less hot in the summer and just a lil colder in the winter but other than that its that same humid yuck. cant tell ya just how many times ive washed my car just to have it rain a minute later.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
yep that's how it is in florida huh, sun shining one minute raining the next. funny thing is after I moved here from florida (south Carolina) ppl asked why would you move here from there, but honestly the weather here is about the same, gets a little less hot in the summer and just a lil colder in the winter but other than that its that same humid yuck. cant tell ya just how many times ive washed my car just to have it rain a minute later.
Glad someone else knows the struggle, especially during the rainy summers... Then it's humid of days after. Good thing the AC's work well in these cars!