Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

joesiris

Glad someone else knows the struggle, especially during the rainy summers... Then it's humid of days after. Good thing the AC's work well in these cars!
I watch a you tube channel called accord97 or something like that and he tries different car cleaning products out, he always reads the label and it cracks me up cuz he always reads the part where it says "use product in a shady area out of the sun" then hes like this is florida, where do you find that, then proceeds to wash his car.

SrsBsns

Took a trip up to Idyllwild for the weekend. First time up a mountain road with the new Mountune radiator installed and temps never exceeded 200' even with a little bit of spirited driving. SUPER happy about its performance.

Rocking the fishbowl look before I get tinted again, but I'm kind of digging it.

Also, new plates are on. What do you think?

IMG_20200621_145904_334.jpg

Second
20200620_193202.jpg

joesiris

Took a trip up to Idyllwild for the weekend. First time up a mountain road with the new Mountune radiator installed and temps never exceeded 200' even with a little bit of spirited driving. SUPER happy about its performance.

Rocking the fishbowl look before I get tinted again, but I'm kind of digging it.

Also, new plates are on. What do you think?

Second
had no idea where Idyllwild was so i looked it up, annnddd I'm super jealous, looks gorgeous there

SrsBsns

had no idea where Idyllwild was so i looked it up, annnddd I'm super jealous, looks gorgeous there
Yeah, I've been in CA for just over 10 years now and I've never been... It was a really great little trip. The roads are fantastic, the mountains are beautiful and there are a ton of great hiking and biking trails.

joesiris

Yeah, I've been in CA for just over 10 years now and I've never been... It was a really great little trip. The roads are fantastic, the mountains are beautiful and there are a ton of great hiking and biking trails.
im going to have to make a trip out there one day, from all the posts from yall on that side there is so much to see. really kinda makes the east coast look super boring

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
im going to have to make a trip out there one day, from all the posts from yall on that side there is so much to see. really kinda makes the east coast look super boring
True, but we have our 'highlights' as well;

One which comes to mind for me is the scenic overlooks along Route 17 in Maine, heading north from Rumford, to the Rangely Lakes region.

Of course there are also all of the great roads/scenic areas down in your general 'neck of the woods' as well. [thumb]

But yeah, for sheer outright diversity of beautiful topography, it is really hard to beat Cali. [wink]

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Love the wheels. I hope the silver Podiums I ordered look as good on my car as these look on yours.
Thanks! I'm sure the silver looks great! Be careful when cleaning because some of the black on my rims are starting to come off, particularly on the "hub" ring that you use to access the bolts. I blame poor cleaning tools and maybe too much water pressure. My fault.