Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Yeah, I even forgot (LOL) you bought the Lockouts and not the Dekas.
The setup looks GREAT!
Thanks man! I appreciate it. She scrubs like crazy on bumps and hard cornering right now so I have to sort some things out, but I'm very happy with how everything looks and performs.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

What size 595s and how much are you lowered?
215 40 17. And an arbitrary drop. Lol I don't have any numbers. I just made one corner how I wanted and matched side by side. I had to raise it with the new wheels as when I was on the stock wheels, they tucked in the fender without issue. The new set up rubbed while stationary.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
On the full factory suspension, my 17x8 42ET Pro race 1.2s with 215/40-17 RSRRs on them do not rub at all, under any circumstances/scenarios, whatsoever.

Maybe you are lowered even more than you think (or that suspension setup's springs are VERY soft/low rate)?

On the full factory suspension, my 17x8 42ET Pro race 1.2s with 215/40-17 RSRRs on them do not rub at all, under any circumstances/scenarios, whatsoever.

Maybe you are lowered even more than you think (or that suspension setup's springs are VERY soft/low rate)?
The lockouts offset is 40, and I am running BC Coilovers with the included springs (debating/planning to upgrade to Swifts down the line). So maybe the 2 off difference really making that much of a difference. I am unsure. I have some @Dpro camber plates for the rear (to be installed) to help with rubbing as well as stability so we shall see what comes of it. Most, if not all, of my rubbing is coming from the rear.

Last edited:
From a couple of weeks ago but a couple of friends and I went to the local neon diner and took some pics! I think they turned out awesome.

That looks absolutely sick I love the way the neon looks on the Carboneonfiber and the paint. What radiator do you have? Is that OEM?

That looks absolutely sick I love the way the neon looks on the Carboneonfiber and the paint. What radiator do you have? Is that OEM?
Thanks man! Yeah stock radiator for now. Been debating on which radiator upgrade I want to go with. I haven't had any crazy temps lately so it hasn't been a priority at the moment.