Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

View attachment 23398
walked outta work to find this....rrrr so mad, the cameras at work could not really pick up anyone hitting it. been searching all day for a replacement, really wish the trc diffuser would fit us models. Anyone ever had to replace this? how much was it to fix...while the bumper itself has a sizeable scratch on it that should be easy (ish) to fix, I just want to replace the lower valance.
D2BZ 17808-BA

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Have a donut on because I got a nail through the sidewall of my tire. Looking into new tires this week. Honestly like the big sidewall look. View attachment 24243
I agree, I like more sidewall, but it's obviously not great for lateral handling for hard braking (car will pitch forward more). But if you're not pushing your car to the limit, and DDing it's fine.

I was wondering what size spacers you have fun because I like that fitment!
They're H&R Trak+ Spacers. 25mm in the fronts, and 30mm in the rears. However, I have a custom widebody on mine. So it will be different on yours.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Ford Community Posts