Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Put the correct wheels/tires with enough profile/tread on them, and strength, and they are GREAT 'gravel pounders' even on the factory suspension! [wink] [thumb]

TemecFist

Damn that's awesome.

Which hood vents are those? I don't like the verus option for the FiST but I might actually do their Mk 7 GTI one instead
Those are the RS hood vents. Here is an interior pic

Attachments

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Don't some of the run groups/sanctioning bodies/orgs/etc. require you to dump the steering wheel airbag when using a race shell containment/halo type seat, and full 5-6 point harness?

If I went as far as you did with that interior, I would just get a race wheel/QD already, and hold onto the factory wheel in case you ever have to go back to stock for selling it like so many seem to be doing lately on here. [:(]

Last edited:

TemecFist

Don't some of the run groups/sanctioning bodies/orgs/etc. require you to dump the steering wheel airbag when using a race shell containment seat, and full 5-6 point harness?

If I went as far as you did with that interior, I would just get a race wheel/QD already, and hold onto the factory wheel in case you ever have to go back to stock for selling it like so many seem to be doing lately on here. [:(]
I think some class's and organizations do, they also require the steering wheel to remain unlocked, but for the class I run in, no, they do not require a QD wheel or to remove the airbag. I wouldnt mind having one tho, that's for sure, because getting in the car is easy, getting out (which is most important) is not so easy.

That looks so good!!! Nice man love the small wheels with the wide body

I usually don't like 5 paired/'split' spoke wheels at all, but those Motegis look a lot better to me than the RPF1s or the 15" 6ULs. [thumb] [wink]
thanks, rolled the dice on these but feel they worked out

That looks so good!!! Nice man love the small wheels with the wide body
small wheels are life for me lol