Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

One of my co-workers backed into the car today. I'm not mad at him his wife passed away this year he has a lot going on. Police report made, insurance claim made car being dropped off Monday morning.
As you can see by the pictures the Volkswagen Atlas won the fight.
Thank you for the compassion. Man, we all screw up and it could go a lot of different ways. You choosing the high road is a blessing for that man.

One of my co-workers backed into the car today. I'm not mad at him his wife passed away this year he has a lot going on. Police report made, insurance claim made car being dropped off Monday morning.

As you can see by the pictures the Volkswagen Atlas won the fight.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
My advise is to ask the body shop blend the hood. The insurance company may resist blending it but it’s the right thing to do. If you wanted... you could pay a little extra to have the shop address any rock chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
My advise is to ask the body shop blend the hood. The insurance company may resist blending it but it’s the right thing to do. If you wanted... you could pay a little extra to have the shop address any rock chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This will be my fifth time having a vehicle go to a body shop. In my experience they're not going to do anything extra.
I'm actually more concerned about the door not matching properly. The door has some damage to it that is definitely fixable, but it's going to need some paint on the edges.

Definitely not going to pay any extra with my luck if I did a asteroid would fall out of the sky and land on the car. This is the third time one of my vehicles has been damaged with me not even around it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sam4

My first time on 3 wheels! Went to an open time attack course today! this car is truly amazing, brings me to work on monday and shreds corners on sunday

View attachment 40025
Please don't take this the wrong way - do you think you're too deep in the turn/too late? Looks like 3 wheels from to much input. I'm just jealous 'cause I got nowhere but public roads.........

joesiris

I really need to go to a cars and coffee
its great fun...we have one here in Columbia where I live but its a lot smaller than the upstate (greenville) one. I like them because, unlike the night meets, there are always a lot of nice cars to look at and ppl to talk to with the same passions. Some of these night meets you get a whole lot of folks in their average everyday cars coming to look at the 10-20 nice cars and it just becomes a party hangout, just not my thing.