Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Do you ever have troubles with ground clearance? I used to have cup spoilers on my Focus ST, and it was always scraping the ground, even on the slightest incline.
Once or twice I got caught at a really steep driveway ramp and scraped them, but never in normal driving situations. The traction bar under the car is another story. If I’m not careful I can slam that thing on a big freeway bump.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Is that a 29er (or 26" wheel) BMX bike, or just a cool cruiser setup with (what looks like) street slicks on it?

I would say single speed trials bike, but one generally does not run slicks/semi-slicks on those, and they usually have front suspension forks, correct?

^^^Is that a 29er (or 26" wheel) BMX bike, or just a cool cruiser setup with (what looks like) street slicks on it?

I would say single speed trials bike, but one generally does not run slicks/semi-slicks on those, and they usually have front suspension forks, correct?
Its a huge BMX street cruiser bike thing.
F627062D-8396-4FD2-82C5-9E00D4E55DD9.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Done....done...done. Pretty sure input shaft snapped data logging. Starts fine....no oil on the ground so no artificial opening created. Sounds like a box of rocks when in gear...doesn't wanna move forward quickly....more like snails pace. Upgraded trans and clutch in my future pending diagnosis.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Done....done...done. Pretty sure input shaft snapped data logging. Starts fine....no oil on the ground so no artificial opening created. Sounds like a box of rocks when in gear...doesn't wanna move forward quickly....more like snails pace. Upgraded trans and clutch in my future pending diagnosis.

Clicking the like button on this seems inappropriate :confused: Will keep an eye out for the upcoming Typhoon's transmission tribulations thread, hopefully the damage is minimal.

rest in pieces

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Clicking the like button on this seems inappropriate :confused: Will keep an eye out for the upcoming Typhoon's transmission tribulations thread, hopefully the damage is minimal.
It's ok....this was the 2nd unit and lasted 55k. The first was bearing howl in 3rd...4th and 5th. Covered by fomoco before all my mods started. Life in the fast lane I guess. We will see once it gets taken out. Maybe clutch....maybe input shaft. We will see....I don't plan on being down for more than a month at most. Contacted Clarke Transmissions about possible replacement.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Maybe ill escape the wrath of whole trans replacement . But if it comes out...it will just get a Clark with a Wavetrac in it. And most likely a new clutch also. Just have to wait for diagnosis.

Maybe ill escape the wrath of whole trans replacement . But if it comes out...it will just get a Clark with a Wavetrac in it. And most likely a new clutch also. Just have to wait for diagnosis.

When funds arent tight, and your a car guy, theres always an upside to vehicle repairs.