Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

pro tune or stratified?

OP
T
Thread Starter #21
I bought the car already tuned. But they have a dyno in house so I'd imagine speeding tickets are not a concern.

I bought it locally but there was a dealer service in red deer on the carfax so my car spent some time in red deer in its life.

Ahhh okay, so they probly just did the logs on the dyno or tuned it right from the dyno, that would deffinately negate any speeding tickets XD looks like I'm just gonna have to gun it merging onto the highway and hope no cops are around so I can hit 4th gear redline. That or i might just call stratified and ask if it ABSOLUTELY needs to go redline or if I can drag it out to like 4k flat footed would that collect enough data seeing as youre past peak torque at that point, but i would imagine not seeing as they bump up redlines to like 7500k and you dont make peak hp till basically redline.

If only dyno time was Cheap!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The main (if not only) reason I wanted to go to Dizzy's shop in person, and get that 'waste of coin' custom tune on their dyno, for the FACTORY snail, is because (or if) I would not be going to a hybrid/BT setup, ever, in the future.

So why not safely 'max out' the stock hairdryer to it's full potential, in one shot, if that's the case?