Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Pumaspeed X57/R/RS

Any news with this? Jason. I'm super happy you have one, that's definitely bringing my business to you again. I'm eyeing that 57 base. Curious what your thoughts on the turbo are

Jason@dizzytuning

Premier Vendor
Any news with this? Jason. I'm super happy you have one, that's definitely bringing my business to you again. I'm eyeing that 57 base. Curious what your thoughts on the turbo are
I have been waiting to post my results, as I have been trying to sort out a coolant leak from the new turbo. Pumaspeed's customer service is lackluster at best, and I have already shelled out extra money on new lines and crush washers.

As of now, the turbo has been removed and is being sent back to Pumaspeed for a refund. I am not recommending this turbo to anyone.

While it was installed, I did manage to get some data that I can share later. But I was seeing roughly 280whp at 28 psi on 93 octane - so not that impressive.

I have been waiting to post my results, as I have been trying to sort out a coolant leak from the new turbo. Pumaspeed's customer service is lackluster at best, and I have already shelled out extra money on new lines and crush washers.

As of now, the turbo has been removed and is being sent back to Pumaspeed for a refund. I am not recommending this turbo to anyone.

While it was installed, I did manage to get some data that I can share later. But I was seeing roughly 280whp at 28 psi on 93 octane - so not that impressive.
S280 for me then.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JDG

Appreciate you sharing this!