Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rain X...

Anyone else worship at the alter of Rain X?

Since driving a 1959 Ford Galaxie in 1996 for a year with vacuum wipers, I have treated every vehicle I have ever owned to a good amount of Rain X - even on the occasional rental.

The only draw back is I have to be careful with speed in the wet - windows clear water so well you don't really think to slow down in a deluge like you normally would when the wipers cannot keep up.

Try using a clay bar and razor blade to clean your windshield first and then apply rainx. The best combo there is.

KKaWing

Rain-X helps me see in storms, ever since my first car, never had one without it. Can't stand rentals or cars w/o it tbh.

KKaWing

The rain x washer fluid works well too
I agree! They help maintain the hand applied layer and extend it to 2-3 months before it *starts* to lose effectiveness. The Rain-X de-ice spray also helps in the winter. I think I'm as obsessed about this stuff as OP :p

Zormecteon

I've been using Griot's Windshield Sealant. I work where a lime kiln sometimes spews into the air and I wanted to protect the glass from being etched. That the water acts like there is no friction is a bonus.

Been using RainX for years and it really helps improve visibility when driving in the rain. Makes it easier to clean my windshield too.