Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Innovations Splitter

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Interesting....

Aluminum Plate / Powder Coat - Satin Black / $249

124_IMG_1661_copy.jpg

124_IMG_1657.jpg

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Saw it before...not sure if I like the look. But if its functional it might be good from some people.

meFiSTo

Would be interesting to see how far back that goes and if it is attached to some structure under there (radiator support?) with some brackets.

FistSt215

Why do lips cost so much for fist . When I had my speed 3 there's lips for under 100 bucks shipped !! Sorry end rant lol

Would be interesting to see how far back that goes and if it is attached to some structure under there (radiator support?) with some brackets.
x2 would like to know how it attaches.

It says 3 pieces on their site.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Looks like it does not really fit well as just flat metal against the shape of the area past the middle of it, not sure how it will function that way. Someone could make there own pretty easily with a sheet metal brake for a low cost DIY project.

The way the ends turn up is interesting, I gives me ideas for the track version of the undertray I am using:)

the duke

Looks like it does not really fit well as just flat metal against the shape of the area past the middle of it, not sure how it will function that way. Someone could make there own pretty easily with a sheet metal brake for a low cost DIY project.

The way the ends turn up is interesting, I gives me ideas for the track version of the undertray I am using:)
You're better off building dive planes, that vertical piece will do zero on this application as it stands. There was an old issue of RCE where they did a wind tunnel test of a Noble and performed a series of tests with a stock splitter, a stock splitter+dive planes, and a stock splitter+dive planes+side plates. The dive planes had the greatest affect (providing a nice scoop to trap air pressure).
Here
http://www.nobleforums.com/showthread.php?3988-New-Noble-aero-article-in-Racecar-Engineering

I've seen people take C6 Z06 plastic pieces that attach around the front wheel well and use them on other cars.
The black plastic piece, keeps air off the wheels (and it's subsequent vortex) as well as providing a ncie frontal area to push air around the car.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
not like you can buy one yet anyway

im getting their splitter, side skirt diffusers, light bar and wing fitted to the car for fab fords

ill see you there and you can check it out there

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I agree on covering the air that hits the tires as I have built a C5 Z)6 with Cr World Challenge body and a widebody C6:)

As well as used dive planes.

My thoughts on this would be to add to the TR splitter and DIY under tray, add and aluminum extension to the splitter sticking much further out and wider then maybe bend the ends up to meet with sections to block the air from the tires.

I am running 15x9 wheels with 225 race tires all around and can go up to at least 245 on the front but already out in the airflow so this would be pretty important for my setup.

I did not think about the Z06 parts, they are cheap, I guess I better order some if wide enough, thanks:):)

Rick