Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rockauto

Some other forums I've been active on always had a Rockauto thread; to share deals, closeouts, and discount codes as they were available. I figured I would start one and if mods/forum owners disagree...shut'r down.:LOL:

Here is a closeout link I just received. Bumper cover retainer just came up in @koozy thread on sagging bumper after intercooler install. The front fenders look like a good price, but weren't expensive to begin with. Hope it helps somebody out.

5% off code: 262980464234632312 Updated: 04/10/2024 Expires: 05/10/2024

https://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=3345249&m=wc&l=en&html=true

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Some other forums I've been active on always had a Rockauto thread; to share deals, closeouts, and discount codes as they were available. I figured I would start one and if mods/forum owners disagree...shut'r down.[emoji38]

Here is a closeout link I just received. Bumper cover retainer just came up in @koozy thread on sagging bumper after intercooler install. The front fenders look like a good price, but weren't expensive to begin with. Hope it helps somebody out.

https://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=3345249&m=wc&l=en&html=true
Ordered a couple brackets for the bumper that like to break! Good eye

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Nitelife
Thread Starter #3
Looking again those are rear bumper retainers, not the front like I originally thought. Maybe check again to be sure they are what you are looking for.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
These are the front Bumper bracket that stop the bumper droop. They get broken often and people don't even notice it.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bought some of those cheap H1 Wagner bulbs also!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Better in the Fog and inclement weather* than white.
I put some LED bulbs and lamin x film on my fogs for the time being until I stop being cheap and get the diode dynamics fogs. Works way better than a yellow bulb did but for the price of dirt cheap they're absolutely worth trying.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
These are the front Bumper bracket that stop the bumper droop. They get broken often and people don't even notice it.

I dont see them listed. Must be you guys bought them all already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I dont see them listed. Must be you guys bought them all already.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeap....they look gondar now. I wonder who else bought some?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Technically, yellow bulbs for headlights OR fogs are illegal in Pennsyltucky.

But I guess it matters which shop, and whether or not you are pals with the owner, if they decide to fail you for this infraction. [wink]

OP
Nitelife
Thread Starter #18
really sorry to have to ask...where do you enter that code? Just about to NGK...
Try entering it in the "how did you hear about us" box
@FiestaSTdude got you already @Sam4, but here is what is in the email for additional information and what the discount will not apply to:

How to Use Your Discount Code:

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings.

Discounts cannot be applied to shipping, gift certificates, or to an order once it is marked as shipped.

Sam4

@FiestaSTdude got you already @Sam4, but here is what is in the email for additional information and what the discount will not apply to:

How to Use Your Discount Code:

Using your discount code is easy! Enter your discount code in the 'How Did You Hear About Us?' box without any other numbers or characters for an additional 5% savings.

Discounts cannot be applied to shipping, gift certificates, or to an order once it is marked as shipped.
thanks all!