Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

rodmoe's Blue by You Build

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
When running 100%meth you need to make sure you are close to the throttle body and not to big of a jet. What can happen is to much or in a spot that relys on air pulling can cause a puddle. Then any back fire and boom fire. Same reason I won't run gas or e85 in a normal meth system of it puddles it does not evaporate fast like meth and can be a fire hazard.
So what I'm gathering is that the Boomba throttle body spacer would well suited for the job?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
That intercooler is huge! way bigger than my atp intercooler on my FiST. Is it going to fit with out modifications?
t minus 2 min and you will have more pics! ;) Our kit fits with zero modifications to the car!

Russ

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Here are some pictures for everyone! You can see all the wiring, horn and most plastics all retain oem fitment! The two small plastics on each side and the thin one that is under the oem crash bar remain off. This kit bolts up quick and can be removed and back to stock just as fast with out any worries of cutting or modifying oem/stock parts.

Quick shot of the removable AEM meth mount we made as well!

Russ

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #268
WOW and that is not the stock IC there in the before and after pic.. I was very happy with my Levels to btw.. Great Work Russ and Team at DHM !!!

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #277
SO I thought I would pass along that a lil birdie told me we are seeing near 300 hp on 93 oct pump gas.. got a few wrinkles to iron out and it goes to the dyno.. Nothing Official just yet but wanted to share I am very happy so far...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
SO I thought I would pass along that a lil birdie told me we are seeing near 300 hp on 93 oct pump gas.. got a few wrinkles to iron out and it goes to the dyno.. Nothing Official just yet but wanted to share I am very happy so far...
Exciting news Rod! Can't wait to see final results...And I bet you can't wait to drive it soon!

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #279
Exciting news Rod! Can't wait to see final results...And I bet you can't wait to drive it soon!
I am getting itchy to drive it but Russ is getting all the time he needs to dial it in and I must say he is Thorough and very willing to take time to explain stuff as well as being a perfectionist/good listener as well as making it fun. If thats possible..

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You get 300WHP on 93 I am going to be very happy with what I get with 91:)

I do have to ask, with our without WMI?