Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sakel's clean build 2017 magnetic

And just like that, the fiesta's story comes to an end. I've enjoyed the car, but ready for something new. Traded it in today for a 2018 Audi TT RS.
WOW! That car is fantastic.....excellent choice @Sakel.

Not to add to your thread unnecessarily, but I did the same. My FiST left yesterday on a trade for a 2021 LT1. I would have loved to keep the FiST, but simply dont have the room and the buyout on it was actually lower than its real value, so it was a good time to make the change (used car market is inflated right now).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WOW! That car is fantastic.....excellent choice @Sakel.

Not to add to your thread unnecessarily, but I did the same. My FiST left yesterday on a trade for a 2021 LT1.
[???:)] '21 Camaro SS, or is that a code for some import that I don't know about??

If the above, 10 speed slushbox, or TR6060 manual?

[???:)] '21 Camaro SS, or is that a code for some import that I don't know about??

If the above,

If the above, 10 speed slushbox, or TR6060 manual?
LT1 Is a trim package, basically it is the SS drivelinel but without a lot of the extra SS goodies. The exterior is also a little less ornate.

A 10 speed auto is the way to go to in these cars IMO (at least it was for me). They are quicker than the six speed (and the transmission bangs off shifts like rifle shots, pretty unbelievable for a non-exotic car. When driving normally, you literally cannot even feel it shift.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, I looked it up right after I posted above, and I'm guessing that you save a bit of weight along with the coin for not going the SS route (which is a GOOD thing, as far as I'm concerned [thumb]).

I'm guessing that they do not let you do a 1LE package with the base LT1, correct (it looked to me like it could be ordered on every other package but the LT1 [dunno])?

The "slushbox" moniker is NOT an insult, as I know that it is one of the best non-DSG autos out there, but just a way to differentiate between the auto and the TR6060. [wink]

Yeah, I looked it up right after I posted above, and I'm guessing that you save a bit of weight along with the coin for not going the SS route (which is a GOOD thing, as far as I'm concerned [thumb]).

I'm guessing that they do not let you do a 1LE package with the base LT1, correct (it looked to me like it could be ordered on every other package but the LT1 [dunno])?

The "slushbox" moniker is NOT an insult, as I know that it is one of the best non-DSG autos out there, but just a way to differentiate between the auto and the TR6060. [wink]
Yes....the deals right now are on the LT1 trim. They are getting harder to find (as people are scooping them up), but leases on them are going for $300ish/mo right now if you find the right dealer who is willing to play.

I was all about getting this in 6 speed form initially and didnt even seriously consider the 10 speed at first. But, so so many reviews were concluding that the 10 speed was the far superior choice, and I have now concluded same. Ive never had an auto trans that rips shifts like this thing does when you are on it, yet also is so seamlessly smooth when driving easily.

I believe you are correct re: the 1LE package and the LT1. The LT1 is meant to be a budget 6.2L trim, (although you can option it up to a higher MSRP if you are not careful), but the sweetspot is in the $35-40k range for this trim. I was initially trying to land a completely base car ($34,995 with 6 speed) to really try and nail a low lease payment, but there were a few options which I thought would be really desirable (dual mode exhaust, 10 speed and red calipers), so when I found a car with those (plus optional wheels I didnt initially want, but after seeing them was sold on them) and a dealer that was ready to move it, I jumped. I really didnt want to lose the FiST though (not enough room in the garage for both) :-(