Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seibon carbon wing with risers on fiesta st?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey could anyone tell me if I’m able to run wing risers with the seibon carbon wing for fiesta st?
This is sordove like last call at the end of the night at the local watering hole..... You see that other person and think about hooking up but they aren't in your wheelhouse for looks but hey they are the only ones left. So its a Yes and no consensus about Risers. Me I would have to decline and NOT have to worry about my Rear wing/splitter/diffuser cracking at the riser install point on the hatch.[party]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My rear wing has broken at the two outside wing riser points. Luckily, I had another wing, which I got painted gloss black to go on, on my ingot silver car, this time without the risers. Don't know if the paint shop in Northridge can repair and strengthen those points for future use.

had bought a 15 with the riser already on it.Never again,if you spending money on a nice CF wing,might as well spend a little more and get the Delta riser.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
The problem probably isn't with the risers. My suspension is pretty stiff and that doesn't help with the vibration. Taking them off on Wed when I have the newly painted wing (gloss black) with silver wing extensions put on and I can get my other spare wing painted for future use should I decide to sell the car (highly unlikely)!