Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

simple and cost effective upgrades...

Greetings everyone,

I'm looking at easy, cost effective, fun, or otherwise worthwhile modifications to the interior to make it feel even better. I search on this forum but only saw one post about a shifter raise. I am looking for anything from error free LEDS to maybe changing some trim pieces. Thanks in advance.

[biggrin]

FocusMike

Swapping out the fogs and reverse with LED bulbs is easy and cheap. Another cheap mod is getting a smaller antenna.

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Thanks!! I'll looking both those, I barely got a chance to look at the car in the daylight it took all day to negotiate with the dealer!

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
K&N drop in filter and the dead pedal made by no-piston.

OP
F
Thread Starter #5
has the k&n done anything for you or is it more just pice of mind. I keep hearing ppl say that k&n let's dirt and debris through into engines but iono haha also I'm hoping that Mr. No-piston has some left in stock I am always putting my foot there and don't want to wear the carpet down. Not sure why ford didn't put even just a tiny piece of plastic. Thanks for the input, I'm looking forward to getting into this little beast.