Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When simple mods go right!

This is my improvement after investing $500 (AUD) on parts for my FiST, the temp was 7 degrees Celsius warmer than my previous dyno. I've achieved these figures on a stage 1 bluefin tune and 2 simple mods, NO CAI and NO INTERCOOLER.

Attachments

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I cringe when I see a stock turbo torque curve. It should be going the other way lol

Good tune though for no intercooler

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
[MENTION=62]Sekred[/MENTION] does that result surprise you? It certainly surprised me.
[MENTION=952]frankiefiesta[/MENTION] the stock turbos are really limited lol, but you get some fun from them even playing safe.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Looks like you picked up a bit more boost in the midrange with the actuator. Not sure about your new BOV and the way the ECU controls the stocky.
And to answer your question, yes that's a nice increase.

OP
N
Thread Starter #6
Looks like you picked up a bit more boost in the midrange with the actuator. Not sure about your new BOV and the way the ECU controls the stocky.
And to answer your question, yes that's a nice increase.
I went the recirc valve and that alone offered good improvement.