Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CollinMB's Clean and Simple Daily

My 2014 Ford Fiesta ST when I first picked it up and my 1993 Mazda Miata:

Stage 1 of mods done:

Stage 2:

The Fiesta is my DD and the Miata is my dedicated autocross/track car.
More info on the Miata here

Mods Done:
No-Pistons Dead Pedal
Boomba Shift Adapter
ESM-004 17x8 -35
Window/Light Tint
Perrin 2" Antenna
De-badged hatch
Redline Leathers
Cobb Shift Knob
Blue ST Badge

Current Plans:
Lowering Springs

Future Plans:
Recaro Seats
HID Projectors
Rear Headrests
Thule Roof Rack
NAV-TV Backup Camera

After Warranty Plans:
Cobb Stage 1&2

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #2
Started modifying this weekend.

First up, removed the rear badges because I live in Southern California and the LAPD are assholes (also to avoid attracting ricers):

Next up, installed a Perrin 2" Antenna to clean up the exterior a bit:

Finally, switched out the ricey stock knob for a Cobb shift knob:

The weight is better, the throws are better, and it's much more comfortable in hand.

Next up, going to order a blue ST badge for the grill and hopefully getting tint done soon.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Nice Miata build, you should call this build FrankenSTein.[wink]

Started modifying this weekend.

First up, removed the rear badges because I live in Southern California and the LAPD are assholes (also to avoid attracting ricers):

Next up, installed a Perrin 2" Antenna to clean up the exterior a bit:

Finally, switched out the ricey stock knob for a Cobb shift knob:

The weight is better, the throws are better, and it's much more comfortable in hand.

Next up, going to order a blue ST badge for the grill and hopefully getting tint done soon.
Where do you plan to order a blue ST badge from? I have a Molten Orange FiST, and although I love the color, the red,rear ST badge doesn't contrast well with the MO paint.

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #6
Blue ST Badge for the grille ordered

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Order 2, one for the front and back. They are the same. I've not had any hassles with the CHP. The back blue badge blends in better than the red badge.

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #8
I'm just going to ride around badge-less on the rear for a while, might add one back on later

Hey welcome, you arent far from me on the eastside. I recently debaged my car too, just put the octane academy front on and left the rears off. I like it better that way. I may get rid of my cobb ap to go mountune soon so if you are looking timing (and delivery) may be right.

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #10
I'm not really considering boosting power right now, some other things I want to do before I even consider doing power stuff. Probably just going to get tint, wheels, and maybe some projectors and call it good.

Going to go back to concentrating on finishing the suspension setup and power upgrades on my Miata after I'm done with those few things for the ST.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Projectors are not cheap. You're looking at a grand including shipping and vat.

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #12
Part of why I'm probably not going to do that until they drop in price

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #13
Got my windows tinted. Did 5 on the hatch, 20 on the rears, and 35 on the fronts. The hatch is a bit darker than I expected, but I'll adjust

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #14
Front badge is on:

It really cleans up the look and is more subtle than the red badge IMO.

Plans moving forward: next month I'll be throwing a new set of wheels and tires on it and that will bring this build to a close for the time being. The Miata is coming out of storage once I get a new apartment in December.

OP
CollinMB
Thread Starter #18
Just ordered wheels. Need to get tires mounted and some locking lug nuts and this car will be done