Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Softest Adjustable Dampening Coilovers

I searched and couldn't find anything specific on this topic. I want to upgrade my suspension so I can soften the hell out of the of the ride, for daily use and long road trips, then firm it back up quickly for backroad runs.

Are there any coilovers where the full-soft setting is fairly cushy compared to stock?

Thanks.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I would say the ISC coilovers. They make comfort, street and race versions and each can lower from 0-3" and has 32 levels of dampening adjustment. What I couldn't tell you is if street on softest setting would be enough for you, but "ISC N1 Fiesta coilovers" might be a good research term, and they are just under $1000 a set with lifetime warranty.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I searched and couldn't find anything specific on this topic. I want to upgrade my suspension so I can soften the hell out of the of the ride, for daily use and long road trips, then firm it back up quickly for backroad runs.

Are there any coilovers where the full-soft setting is fairly cushy compared to stock?

Thanks.
the best option for "comfy" coilovers is a set you can have custom built for no added expense.
Silvers are by far the best option for what you are asking. The top bearing plate can be upgraded, you can select your front and rear spring rates, and Silvers are built in the same factory as Fortune Auto. let me know if you'd like more information
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...-2014-fiesta-st-custom-spring-rates-available

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
Thanks, Ron! I'll shoot you a message about it.