Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spec-D Aftermarket Tail Lights?

TDavis

1000 Post Club
this thread seems to be helpful but in all honesty it doesn't really represent the 99.9% of owners that have no issue.
I'm not going to give out sales figures but I've literally had 2 legitimate warranty claims since I've been selling the SPEC-D lights. One being TyphoonFiST who did not want to send them back for replacement for his personal reasons and the other was unfortunately past the 90 day warranty period.
I'm very open and honest with information about the parts we offer. If these LED Tails were trouble and I was constantly handling returns and complaints I'd pull them off the site quicker than it took to write this....

-Ron
I know these will be a set that I consider! Also looking forward to the 4th color!

Woods247

WTF does Spec-D use a halogen reverse light?! What size is it? I need to change it.

TyphoonFiST

6000 Post Club
It's been talked about before....just get these.

TOAUTO 2 x 1156 LED Bulbs White Super Bright 1200 Lumens 3030 Chips with Projector 7506 1003 1073 1141 BA15S Car LED Lamp For Back Up Reverse Lights Tail Lights RV Lights Brake Lights 6000K 12V-24V https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751BJMB9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_q0NPBb65E2S5E

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

It's been talked about before....just get these.

TOAUTO 2 x 1156 LED Bulbs White Super Bright 1200 Lumens 3030 Chips with Projector 7506 1003 1073 1141 BA15S Car LED Lamp For Back Up Reverse Lights Tail Lights RV Lights Brake Lights 6000K 12V-24V https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0751BJMB9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_q0NPBb65E2S5E

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Same loving them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this thread seems to be helpful but in all honesty it doesn't really represent the 99.9% of owners that have no issue.
I'm not going to give out sales figures but I've literally had 2 legitimate warranty claims since I've been selling the SPEC-D lights. One being TyphoonFiST who did not want to send them back for replacement for his personal reasons and the other was unfortunately past the 90 day warranty period.
I'm very open and honest with information about the parts we offer. If these LED Tails were trouble and I was constantly handling returns and complaints I'd pull them off the site quicker than it took to write this....

-Ron
Very good to know that you are monitoring the quality of the products you offer. Helps keep the anxiety down. I'll be looking into a set of these soon. Thanks

HBEcoBeaST

I've had mine close to two years. No issues

They re use the OEM reverse bulb. I replaced mine with LEDs

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk