Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #528
Here’s full frame glory. I thought you were gonna tell me you were in the motor home. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magnetic FiST in parking lot at Burbank x Vineland this Saturday afternoon. Spoke briefly with owner. Occasions the forum, but mostly on facebook ST/RS group.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #535
I got spotted on N. Hollywood today.

Didn’t see who, but saw this car near by. It had stickers on the rear glass and plate that read ACHFOST. Reads as Angeles Crest Highway Focus. Danny you recognize this car?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I got spotted on N. Hollywood today.

Didn’t see who, but saw this car near by. It had stickers on the rear glass and plate that read ACHFOST. Reads as Angeles Crest Highway Focus. Danny you recognize this car?

Oh I bet whoever it is knows Franccesca and her boyfriend Paul, Paul has a FoST and of course she has the Magnetic FiST they met Danny yesterday and he mentioned they put that WestLA ST&RS group flyer on his car.
I thought he meant RSTHATCHWERKS which is facebook group they are on.

Oh and ya I spotted a Race Red with black stripes on Commonwealth at Los Feliz right around noon today.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #537
I think you’re right. I just joined [emoji231]

I didn’t see any familiar names on their. New peeps to party wit [emoji1738]

Spork1569

I think you’re right. I just joined [emoji231]

I didn’t see any familiar names on their. New peeps to party wit [emoji1738]

I think I'm actually in that group since it was the closest I could find to Ventura. Haven't gone to any events yet though as I forget FB exists sometimes.

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #539
I think I'm actually in that group since it was the closest I could find to Ventura. Haven't gone to any events yet though as I forget FB exists sometimes.
You should consider leaving your area and join in on some meets and gatherings if you want to connect with FiST enthusiasts. Before you know it two years go by and you're still behind the keyboard replaying dreams of drives and meets in your mind that could have happened two years earlier. That is if you want to join and be part of a group of FiST enthusiasts beyond the forums.

Last edited: