Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Today's catch: spotted this guy on the 605 Southbound near Whittier. Had a single-tip exhaust and window visors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Today's encounter was pretty entertaining! Ran into this guy on the 605 north near Whittier, in fact, i think he spotted me first because he let off some sweet backfires that caught my attention! He told me he was running a Stratified tune... those pops were LOUD! That car was literally shooting flames! We cruised together for a bit, both cars backfiring like crazy, until i got off on my exit.

Finally spotted one! Molten orange on foothill Blvd. Pulled into Hastings Village about 10 min ago.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy on the 91 eastbound near Compton. Clean and stock. I wish i had a sunroof.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Today I ran into this fine specimen on the northbound 605 near Whittier. Im assuming its a San Diego County FiST-bro judging by the license plates. We played around a bit and then i got off the freeway.

Is it just me or are there more FiST sightings the last few months? Nice to see more FiSTs out there.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted another here in Pasadena. Was eyeballing the Bentley 'vert when i noticed this little guy. Looked clean and stock.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy parked nearby on my way home from GMR. Looked stock other than the wheels.

@RubenZZZ seems like you do most of the spotting lol. How was GMR? Last few times I've gone there's been an abundance of bacon.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
@RubenZZZ seems like you do most of the spotting lol. How was GMR? Last few times I've gone there's been an abundance of bacon.

I like going early in the morning during the week. Police tend to patrol Azusa Canyon Road near the entrance of the canyons. The further up/into GMR you drive, the less police or other driver's there are. Still gotta be aware about the bikers out there (bicyles and motorcycles).

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club

I like going early in the morning during the week. Police tend to patrol Azusa Canyon Road near the entrance of the canyons. The further up/into GMR you drive, the less police or other driver's there are. Still gotta be aware about the bikers out there (bicyles and motorcycles).

I live in eternal fear of being spotted on the road in my FiST and someone trying to talk to me. Introvert doesn't begin to cover it lol.
I FEEL this, i get nervous thinkin that passengers are staring at me at a stop, yet my car kinda yells attention :whistle:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I FEEL this, i get nervous thinkin that passengers are staring at me at a stop, yet my car kinda yells attention :whistle:
Lol my other cars are more interesting, but FiST people like to socialize haha.

It was a bigger issue when I had my 500 Abarth, older ladies just LOVED to come check it out. It was sky blue, and they wanted to know why the "cute car" sounded so angry haha. Damn I miss that fiat, stupid piece of junk :)