Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted - LA County

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I live in eternal fear of being spotted on the road in my FiST and someone trying to talk to me. Introvert doesn't begin to cover it lol. So much dirt and brakedust... I will be judged :p
You're in Lakewood? Its just a matter of time before i catch you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
You're in Lakewood? Its just a matter of time before i catch you!

Yeah just got a small condo in lakewood, had to start working a lot less and living in laguna beach was dumb expensive.

While I miss living near the beach, I honestly never actually *went* there. Hope I can go to Knott's to eat hotwings and watch a wild west stunt show soon ;)

ooo
Yeah just got a small condo in lakewood, had to start working a lot less and living in laguna beach was dumb expensive.

While I miss living near the beach, I honestly never actually *went* there. Hope I can go to Knott's to eat hotwings and watch a wild west stunt show soon ;)
annual passes are cheap! im considering one soon

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy on the 605 Northbound near Norwalk/Whittier. Grey FiST with black wheels and roof bars. Also had a "bandits" sticker in the back.

I saw one parked at a Smart & Final near USC. A white one, early in the morning. Man this car looks good in white.

FINALLY SPOTTED AND IT WAS A GOOD ONE. As soon as we acknowledged each other it was on.

Had so much fun ripping it with this dude down glendora, everyone wanted a piece of the pops n bangs :p:p
1996E217-0FC7-4413-A744-C2CD94751634.jpeg

i wanted to know what he was running but had his windows up the whole way.
looks like he had; cf trunk(unless painted black), red flaps with ST logo, and was also running on some steelies/donut?

i feel like ive seen the car on here

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy today, right by the 710/91 interchange. I've spotted this car before but never got pics. Got some today.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this lil guy as i left work. On Lomita Blvd right off the 110 in Harbor City.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted this guy Saturday afternoon in downtown Los Angeles as i left Grand Central Market. Car looked stock.

im sorry to hijack this thead out of topic a bit, but i figured this would get the most attention from any socal fisters

Is anyone here able and willing to help assist me in changing my transmission fluid? dont have tools atm and ngl the costs to do it at mechanics are atrocious. I have the fluid along with a replaceable plug on hand.
will gladly repay for the service :giggle::giggle: im located in the 626 but am more than happy to take a drive out.

P.S. I did spot a black FIST on Grand this morning in Covina tho. I believe we waved to each other behind our windows

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #716
This afternoon on the 10E in West LA at Robertson off ramp. Actually driving next to each other and waved. By the time I thought about snapping a photo it was too late.

272BE4D6-877D-4F5A-9202-6E33780913B0.jpeg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Spotted two more in the wild this weekend!

Ran into this black FiST at the Bass Pro Shop in Rancho Cucamonga on Friday. It looked clean and stock. I parked next to it but one car over.

One Saturday, me and the family headed out to the Dinosaurs at Cabazon. This white FiST with black wheels pulled up. Looked a younger guy, i think I overheard him speaking Tagalog to some friends/family.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

I grew up near where you spotted the grey FiST in Marina del Rey, and went to the school just east of there. There is, or was, a shoe store where the white minivan is parked.

My friends and I used to ride our bikes there. We'd go to the Westworld arcade by the Cineplex and hang out, then head to the shoe store and most of the time we'd just look at the shoes 😆