Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spotted! THE I. E.

Yeah, that was me. We kinda struggled that day and left early. About a month or so ago?

Yeah about a month-month and a half. I was there in my brand new magnetic gray car made sure i put 1k miles on it in a week so i could run it. Very impressed with this car bone stock. Running only about a second slower than my e36 m3 with wide sticky rubber and expensive coilovers.

You go there a lot? I will prob hit 7 and maybe 8pm session this friday

TemecFist

Yeah about a month-month and a half. I was there in my brand new magnetic gray car made sure i put 1k miles on it in a week so i could run it. Very impressed with this car bone stock. Running only about a second slower than my e36 m3 with wide sticky rubber and expensive coilovers.

You go there a lot? I will prob hit 7 and maybe 8pm session this friday
No, that was only my 2nd time there. I dont really like that place, that "track" is way too small. Plus only being able to run 3 laps at a time is bad, you cant even get tire temps up.
Me and my friend Danny (owner of TB Performance) do late night canyon runs out here in Temecula, you should come out sometime and go on a run with us.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #47
Saw a grey fist on the corner of bradley and lazy creek yesterday about 5pm. Saw a white fist on the corner of haun and Newport about 5pm today. Both in my town of menifee.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
White ST in the 60 east in MoVal YOHB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I spotted that dude a while ago. Definitely sticks out. I don't think he is on here. March 7th was when I saw him I think.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
Molten orange southbound 15. In lake elsinore by the outlets. 420am Saturday morning.

No, that was only my 2nd time there. I dont really like that place, that "track" is way too small. Plus only being able to run 3 laps at a time is bad, you cant even get tire temps up.
Me and my friend Danny (owner of TB Performance) do late night canyon runs out here in Temecula, you should come out sometime and go on a run with us.
Haha, what roads?
Ortega?
Live oak?

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
I believe so.

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
215 southbound by scott rd. About 6pm yesterday.

N
No, those roads are flooded by cops. We just did Palomar last night, but we have a couple better ones out here and one that is about 30 miles long, perfect for the Fiesta.
That's pretty cool
I used to be about that touge life. Started tracking instead. This car is one hell of a monster too

OP
KnockOff

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #57
Dark grey 6:20pm. East bound 60 by romona. Slammed on I believe rota slipstreams. Just guessing on the wheels as they were spinning lol.

TemecFist

Ortega is fun but too congested/patrolled for me. I cant do a ref ticket for my bov lol.

Have you ever tried driving Wilson valley or sage road ? They are both not very trafficed/patrolled and are super technical fun roads.

I run Sage quite a bit. Let me know next time you run it.