Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST FEST! AUGUST 28th-29th 2015

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I went to the one in St. Louis last year and I would say there were close to 200-300 Focus.

Dang!! I'd love to take a trip back to Memphis... Would be quite the drive from California. If this was next year I might be coming from Texas.

Azov

Sounds good, I would say the Stateline Ave. exit should be easy enough but there are several exits that have food & gas so
If someone wanted something specific we can figure out what the best exit would be. Unfortunately everything near the interstate will be a chain.
There a bunch of focus guys planning a caravan in Texarkana too. Might be something to join in on.

There a bunch of focus guys planning a caravan in Texarkana too. Might be something to join in on.
The more the merrier, Azov can you share the link where the Focus guys are talking or loop them into this thread. I'm not on any Focus forums.

Oo I really want to go to this.

What's weather like in Memphis in August? I imagine ridiculously hot and humid?

Lol they picked probably the hottest weekend of the year. Bring a cooler. Late August here is Like being in a foundry.

I really want to go to this!! Oklahoma/Texas people, I am definitely going to try to join you on this.

Ford Community Posts