Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST FEST! AUGUST 28th-29th 2015

Harvick

1000 Post Club
For those that have gone in the past, does MIR allow coolers in the car show area? Their webpage says no coolers, no outside food, etc. but that sounds nuts.
Last year we brought ours and no one said anything. I plan on bringing one this year.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I'll be there, albeit Saturday morning. My wife doesn't get off work until 5-5:30pm on friday so we will drive out that night. I'm going to try to convince her to tale a half day off but since it's end of month I don't think she'll be able to do it. [shameful]

Anyone in the West TN or Middle TN area? I'm cruising down with a decent group of Fords if anyone would like to join us. Seem to be the only ST.

Anyone in the West TN or Middle TN area? I'm cruising down with a decent group of Fords if anyone would like to join us. Seem to be the only ST.
Friday I'll be in Union City, TN but I'm going to drive a bit north to Sikeston, MO and meet up with the Illinois/Wisconsin/Missour/Kansas caravan.

Friday I'll be in Union City, TN but I'm going to drive a bit north to Sikeston, MO and meet up with the Illinois/Wisconsin/Missour/Kansas caravan.
I'm pretty sure there is a black Focus ST in UC or Dyersburg. You know him?

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
I should have my car next to the FiestaStForums booth Saturday morning. I don't think we'll make it to Fridays festivities since we can't leave the Dallas/Ft. Worth area until after 3:30 pm. Hope to see everyone there! [thumb]

Harvick

1000 Post Club
We are leaving at 4:00AM tomorrow morning. See everyone there.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Everyone attending come see [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION] at the FiestaSTForum booth and he'll hook everyone up with some extra raffle tickets. [cheers]

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
We are leaving at 4:00AM tomorrow morning. See everyone there.
Jeeezum, that's early! I wish I could leave then but the wife has to work. [confuse] At least she asked to get off early so we'll make it in around 10pm-ish... maybe. lol

going to make next years event, moving this year so couldnt make it. please take lots of pictures!!!!

That was a pleasant surprise for sure.

How was the awards ceremony? I doubt I won't anything.

Adam was also a bit disappointed in my times.

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
That was a pleasant surprise for sure.

How was the awards ceremony? I doubt I won't anything.

Adam was also a bit disappointed in my times.
Yeah, I was shocked that I won "Best of STFest 2015" at the awards ceremony that night. My car is clean, but simply stated.... kind of a sleeper. I saw a few others I thought that were worthy of winning. I am honored that the judges enjoyed my car. I was happy to just accept the best in class plaque I recieved that afternoon after the car show. [:)]