Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST is parked for a while

I still have the summer tires and it is 18 degrees. It will warm up some by the weekend. Thank god I have a Jeep!

Smart choice. Even when the temps were hovering in the mid 40's I couldn't get any traction under moderate boost. I basically resorted to the shift light in the car to drive. Scary in the corners and I was worried about braking distance. 45F is the magic number to switch to winter tires.

I even switched to economy mode on my AP unit, just to limit torque, and protect my super soft winter tires from being worn too quickly from aggressive driving.

Mine is getting driven home from the dealership today, then I will drive it for a couple of days... then parked until spring

I haz Hummer for winter [giddy]

....and Audi w/ Quattro and studded winters!

Yeah these Bridgestone's turn into Hockey pucks below about 40*.

I punched it out of a parking lot on a dry road the other day at probably 35* and the tires just spun and spun ALL the way through first.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I still have the summer tires and it is 18 degrees. It will warm up some by the weekend. Thank god I have a Jeep!
I read this at work yesterday and was like no ******g way I would park my car yet. It snowed and im waiting on my rims to put my winter tires on. Then I drove home in the snow we got... yea I wish I could park it haha