Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Startup issue

some mornings it takes a couple tries on the push to start to get it to come on,what has me confused is when it finally does come it cranks over just fine no battery light no slow crank looking for input hoping its just a almost dead battery

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I know you didn't mention this, but if you have floor mats make sure your foot presses all the way down on that clutch pedal so the switch makes the connection. My Huskie mats were free, but get in the way when it slides forward.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
6 years? All in PA? That would be very good considering the changing temps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Not sure that he is in the Pennsyltucky Easton or not, might even be the Maryland one? [dunno]

But yes, in ANY case, even under the absolute BEST conditions, regular proper charging and maintenance, etc., that battery owes him NOTHING AT ALL!! [wink]

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Just got it swapped but yea the battery did me well no complaints the car in general has never treated me badly or left me stranded