Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock head lights

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Looking at the Ford catalog, it lists 2 different light assy. for each side. one With complex reflex design. 2014-19, with reflect design. one with out, how do yo know which is which. The pic. is my car IMG_0021.JPG

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Ask your dealer's parts department they will check the VIN of your car and give you the correct part number.
You can then buy from where you want.

Fusion Works

I'm going through this on my car right now. Just received two new lights from Ford and they have chrome trim around the lights. My 2016 has black trim around the lights (inside the lenses). I will get part numbers in the morning. I do remember being the most expensive model lights.

I looked at a regular base model type Fiesta at the grocery store tonight and it didn't have the chrome lights either, black just like my current lights.

Fusion Works

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #5
Figured out my car has the Spyder Black head lights, previous owner replaced them, add to the list of mods done before I bought the car. I will be buying the Spyder lights, I like them.

Figured out my car has the Spyder Black head lights, previous owner replaced them, add to the list of mods done before I bought the car. I will be buying the Spyder lights, I like them.
I prefer Depo or Hella,as they are oem reps.I had bought the spider ones and my Retrofitter tried opening it and it just started to crack everywhere.Went with depo and it opened without issues

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Are ANY replacement headlights made for us yet which do NOT require a split open retrofit in order to use LED bulbs properly (i.e.; built from the get-go as LED lenses)? [dunno]

Are ANY replacement headlights made for us yet which do NOT require a split open retrofit in order to use LED bulbs properly (i.e.; built from the get-go as LED lenses)? [dunno]
I had Cougar small's for the low beam and had to trim a little plastic off the pas side for it to fit properly.Still wasnt satisfied by the beam patter,so went the retrofit route

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #10
I prefer Depo or Hella,as they are oem reps.I had bought the spider ones and my Retrofitter tried opening it and it just started to crack everywhere.Went with depo and it opened without issues
I don't need to open mine.