Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock Parts *Updated*

Trader history for Noma660 (0)

I still have a few stock parts from my ST for sale. These include the stock hot side charge pipes, intercooler, mid chassis brace, subframe to chassis braces, fog lights, RMM, 1 stock and 2 whoosh exhaust hangers, turbo inlet, lower grill, and drain plug. The driver's side headlight is in good condition, all tabs intact and has a good box to ship in (moisture on the lens is on the outside). I still have a tow hitch with mounting hardware and trailer wiring for anyone interested as well. I'm open to any offers on anything, really just want it gone. Can ship but would prefer local pickup.
Inked20220102_120841[1]_LI.jpg 20220102_121336[1].jpg 20220102_121346[1].jpg 20211129_171024[1].jpg

Last edited:
OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #3
A mid frame brace, the 2 braces that run from the subframe towards the back of the car, and a oil drain plug

OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #5
Bump. Open to any prices, shoot me an offer. I'll also have a driver's headlight for sale, will get pictures soon. $120 obo.

Assume your car is the one that Synergy has for sale?

We bought a car from them a couple years ago and I always look at their inventory to see what they have kicking around. I'm just down the way in Independence.

OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #7
Assume your car is the one that Synergy has for sale?

We bought a car from them a couple years ago and I always look at their inventory to see what they have kicking around. I'm just down the way in Independence.
Your exactly right! And from what they offered me and what they have it up for, I'm going to keep going to them. Really good guys down there. I always find myself going on their website just seeing what they have. Plus I'm like a 5 minute walk from them which is nice.

OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #9
Sounds good to me. They've been in the shed ever since they came off the car last year. That was a good day, swapped the new wheels on then went to surgery to get 5 teeth pulled.

OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #10
The airbox, cold side charge pipes, sound symposer, and intake piping have all been sold.

Interested in the wheelset. Sent you a message. Please reply at your convenience.
-Rico

OP
Noma660
Thread Starter #16
Everything in the pictures is what I have. I may be using the 2 c-channel subframe braces for a project. And I forgot I also have a stock shift knob laying around.