Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stockers all done up!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I saw no need to shave weight or blow a solid grizzle on wheels for my car when the Rado stockers will do....Didn't want the ebony black that's so mid 2000's to murder some wheels out. So I went and powder coated my grey Rados a Gold Rubbed bronze by prismatic powders coating at a local vendor for $320...that's like 1 wheel from some vendors... .In person only really does them justice...but here are some pics....so next time you wanna get cray cray and buy some wheels think about powdering the stockers a color you think will look nice!

P.s. They glisten in the sun gold

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #2
I saw no need to shave weight or blow a solid grizzle on wheels for my car when the Rado stockers will do....Didn't want the ebony black that's so mid 2000's to murder some wheels out. So I went and powder coated my grey Rados a Gold Rubbed bronze by prismatic powders coating at a local vendor for $320...that's like 1 wheel from some vendors... .In person only really does them justice...but here are some pics....so next time you wanna get cray cray and buy some wheels think about powdering the stockers a color you think will look nice!

It should say Stockers in the Header....God dam spell check!

I call it “Brake dust with a sparkle”.
Jk

I can tell they look 100x better in person, in he first picture they look pearlescent.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
It should say Stockers in the Header....God dam spell check!

See if you can get a mod to correct the title for you. I almost didn't look in here just because the title implies it's all about stickers, lol.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
Moderator can the title be changed to "Stockers all done up" Thanks

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #11
Nice job...They look great!!!
Thanks man! Now I wait for my side diffusers from Vegamotorsports ......I have the Rally innovations front 3 piece splitter and awaiting the rear splitter currently in development. Its all coming together....Slowly but surely....do they even do Fist of the month anymore? [party]

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Love the gloss black. I remember when gold wheels were big in the 90s. But you know what they say, gold never gets old. Not my taste, but great work. [like]

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
Love the gloss black. I remember when gold wheels were big in the 90s. But you know what they say, gold never gets old.
They isn't gold! It's a gold rubbed bronze! Didn't wanna be Subaru STI Gold....[emoji869]...so I took another route!

Last edited:

Mikey456

Mine came with the black wheels but I would have preferred the rado grey wheels. The bronze is interesting. Would look good on a black car too. But u got a good deal on price. They wanted $800 to do all 4.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #15
Mine came with the black wheels but I would have preferred the rado grey wheels. The bronze is interesting. Would look good on a black car too. But u got a good deal on price. They wanted $800 to do all 4.
To powder coat them? if that's the case....its a complete ripoff! you could get brand new wheels for that price! I agree the Color would look good on a black vehicle....All my other cars except this one have been black....its a little easier to keep clean.[giggle]

Mikey456

Yep... maybe I’ll I will look for stock greys to trade with someone in the future or buy a new set of aftermarket wheels.

They look Great! [:)] [:)]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Don't really have to spend a lot for some wheels unless you are really picky. I got mine used on craigslist for about 240 and I'm happy with them. Definitely an improvement over stock.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I'm going to get my factory wheels coated Mystic Gold From Prismatic powders. There's a powdercoating shop in Wisconsin that said they'll do it for $300 cash and no taxes.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #20
I'm going to get my factory wheels coated Mystic Gold From Prismatic powders. There's a powdercoating shop in Wisconsin that said they'll do it for $300 cash and no taxes.
Post them up when your done!

Last edited:

Ford Community Posts